Sheena has a shiny iPhone 5S and it's her best shopping tool.
1. Sheena scans a magazine and collects coupon
2. Sheena enters the shop and gets a personalised message
3. She comes close to the desired dress and gets an additional discount
4. Sheena passes by an other product and gets matching recommendations
5. While close to the shampoo shelf, she is proposed to scan a new product, she scans and order a sample that she will receive at home.
6. When she leaved the shop, Sheena receives a "Thank You" message
In the meantime, the magazine and the shop collected a lot of data about:
- her habits
- her tastes
- her move inside the sHop, how long she spent looking at some items, what items were not interesting etc...
They could create a deeper engagement and customer relationship that they will grow with new features.
Dimensions for this demonstration:
- Shop is 20 square meters.
- Interactive range around product is 1m.
- Range around the shop is 3 meters.
Xloudia is the fastest image recognition in the world and it now includes iBeacon capabilities for a seamless customer experience, great analytics, better decision, increased sales.