music licensed via Vimeo Music Store.
Canon EOS 6D vs 5D mk2 vs 7D vs 60D
00:00 - 06:22 Intro
06:23 - 7:06 30 minute recording time
7:06 - 10:40 Menu items
10:41 - 17:23 Working with an external HDMI monitor
17:24 - 20:04 Moire Test 1 + 2
20:04 - 20:28 - sample clips
20:28 - 23:29 - Low Light with ISO Comparison
23:30 - End - my personal likes and dislikes
Thanks to LensProToGo, and Zacuto.
1. video has been compressed down to 7 Mbps for VImeo, then recompressed by Vimeo. (I still set the download allowed)
2. this video has my objective view on each cameras.
3. It is long, yes, but I wanted to comment as many as I can on each subject :-) please forgive me
4. I am not paid by any manufactures or stores for this review video.
5. for comments and questions, please visit my website orangeweddingfilms.com/#!contact/c24vq OR go to my Facebook Q&A page facebook.com/jjorangeqa
6. all the comparison video was shot on Zeiss 50mm 1.4. EVF segment and sample shot (and wedding clips) were shot on Sigma 24-70 2.8. My dog footage was shot on 6D with Zeiss 35mm 2.0.
7. no color grading was done in any clips in this video. imported as DSLR footage to Premiere Pro CS5.5, exported to H.264 1080 24P, 7Mbps.
Thanks again very much for watching!
Filmmaking related videos
My short and brief tutorial/review/opinion on video cameras.
For questions/comments/recommendation, visit facebook.com/pages/JJ_Orange/168445569857310