The Motion is for riders looking for unrivaled versatility in one "do it all" design. This board offers everything from freeride and freestyle performance to twin-tip waveriding functionality.
Sizes: 134x41, 138x41,5, 142x42
• Medium Flex F40 = ideal for slow-to-medium speed riding
• 3-Stage Rocker R7/3/20 = chop-eating and forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
• 3D Step Rails = thin edges for solid grip
• 4° Angle Fin Platform = superior grip
• Triple Concave 3D Bottom = incredible drive + control
• Beveled Tunnel Edges = increased tracking + smooth riding + soft landing
• Pop Wood Core = light weight + durable
• High Tensile Gradated Laminates = durability + light weight tips
• Impact Reinforcement Zones = diffuses impact throughout the board for unmatched durability
Meet the new Naish twin tips: Monarch, dub, Motion, Hero
Pro Performance Freestyle
• The Monarch targets riders looking for a state-of-the-art design with uncompromised freestyle performance in all conditions.
• The dub offers riders the best of both worlds...superior freestyle performance with the advantages of a wakestyle design. This combination delivers amazing drive, superior edging and insane pop.
• The Motion is for riders looking for unrivaled versatility in one "do it all" design. This board offers everything from freeride and freestyle performance to twin-tip waveriding functionality.
All Around Freeride
• The Hero is designed to take riders to the next level and is the ideal board for all around, user-friendly freeride performance.
Get inside the head of 18 year old all-or-nothing rider, Jesse Richman, 2x time World Champion from Maui.
Push the limits.
Just suck it...BOOM
DIRECTED BY: Olivier Sautet
RIDERS: Jesse Richman
KITES: Naish Park and Naish Torch
BOARDS: Naish Momentum 134, Naish Global 5"7
PRETTY LIGHTS - Hot Like Dimes -
MEMPHIS BLEEK - Alright -