***UPDATE*** Official Selection, 'Save the Earth!' Competition, Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia 2014
Music video for 'Go Green' by Prolyphic & Buddy Peace.
Directed by Aaron Lampert
Puppeteers / Camera:
Aaron Lampert, Sharon Liu, Yoonah Nam, Buddy Peace, Tim Phillips & Monica Reyes.
'Go Green' is taken from the album 'Working Man,' out now on Strange Famous Records:
MTV Hive feature:
In 1977 NASA sent a Golden Record into space. It encapsulated the
greatest achievements of humanity, and included photographs of its
species. One of these photos is of Larry, he hopes this will propel him to
the status of Earth Ambassador. This is Larry's intergalactic story of life and love.
Screened at festivals across the world including, Angers Premier Plan, Clermont Ferrand, Edinburgh, Hiroshima, London Film Festival, London Animation Festival, Ottawa Animation festival.
An Awesome Astronautical Crew
• Director - Tom Jobbins
• Producer - Elia Bouthors
• Writers - Daniel Brierley & Tom Jobbins
• Cinematographer - Matthias Pilz
• Production Designer - Laura Tarrant-Brown
• Editor - Isabel Bernadette Brammer
• Sound Designer - James J. Morgan
• Composer - Graham Hadfield
• SFX Supervisor - Cat Harris
• Online Editor and Colourist - Scott Clements
• Production Manager - Bryony Chaplin
• Larry's Face - Thom Watson
• Larry Wilson’s Voice - Nadeem Rajwani
• TV News Reporter’s Voice - Philippa Alexander
• Live Susan - Zoe Cricks
• Live Larry Wilson - Arthur Mulhern
• Space rocket rider - Maria Aburn
• Assistant Editor - Balint Tusor
• Animation Assistants - Jane Brodie, Nina Cheradivo,Luke Carlton,Tim Dutton, Dave Gilbert, Nadia Taylor, John Reynolds
• Visual FX - Jason Evans & Kevin McDonald
Mon film d une minutes a La Poudriere a 2013.
Exercice sur le them de Voyage Exotique .
Musique : Christophe Serpinet
Ecole de la Poudrière 2013
My one minute film in La Poudriere school at 2013
theme was the exotic travel in one minute .
.pour voir les recherches Grafiques -> rezariahi.blogspot.fr/ -
My senior thesis, a motion graphics piece about how to survive a zombie apocalypse. hope you guys enjoy and Thanks to all my classmates and teachers that helped me along the way. Design Boards can be found here yupkim.tv/Zombie-Survival-101
My third year film at CalArts, produced from concept to completion in one semester. Inspired by space and people touching my hair. Made mostly in Maya, with a dash of After Effects, Flash, and ProTools.
Animation, Story, Art Direction, Sound Design, Most Stuff by Michael Piazza
Set Lighting & Shading, Additional Set Modeling, Other Stuff by Theresa Latzko
Alien-grunts by Brandon Wu
Additional astro-noise by Kyler Spears
Music used (in order):
Osamu's Theme: Kyoko's House - Philip Glass - Mishima OST
Runaway Horses ("Poetry Written With A Splash Of Blood") - Philip Glass - Mishima OST
Kyoko's House ("Stage Blood Is Not Enough") - Philip Glass - Mishima OST
Lineboil - Boiling Hot Character Animation
Lineboil.com feeds you boiling-hot animated videos every day, and all we ask for in return is your soul. A fair shake if there ever was one.