The naked truth about life, the universe and everything.
Production Company: Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg
Directors & Script: Matthias Bäuerle, Gabriel Borgetto, Bernd Faaß
Director of Photography: Bernd Faaß
Producer: Felix Ruple
Editor: Bernd Faaß
Staging: Gabriel Borgetto
Visual Effects: Matthias Bäuerle
Production Design: Roman Nowak
Art Director: Matthias Bäuerle
Composer: Balz Aliesch
Sounddesign: Jonathan Lasarzewski, Hans-Peter Schumacher
Make-Up: Judith Gerdsmeier
Casting: Gabriel Borgetto
Adam: Philip Wilhelmi
Eva: Hannah Kobitzsch
Priest: Moritz Berg
Smith: Michael Görgner
Innkeeper: Falk Tröber
Speaker: Christian Serritiello
Full Credits: crew-united.com?mov=160425
Art Directors Club 2013
New German Directors Showcase 2013
10. Porsche International Student Advertising Film Award (New Ways Award)
12. International Student Film and Video Festival Beijing (Audience Award)
10. International Low & No Budget Film Festival Film-Sharing
FESTIVAL COMPETITION (Selection)
- 13. Colchester Film Festival (England)
- 42. Internationales Studentenfilmfestival Sehsüchte + Producer Award Nomination (Germany)
- 12. International Independent Film Feature Film Festival Warsaw (Poland)
- 16. Brussels Short Film Festival (Belgium)
- 39. Filmets Badalona Film Festival (Spain)
- 9. International Short Film Festival PARIS Courts Devant (France)
- 12. St. Petersburg International Festival of Debut and Student Films (Russia)
- 10. Fresh Film Fest Prag (Czech Republic)
- Early Melons 2013 (Slovakia)
- 7. Fünf Seen Film Festival (Germany)
- Shorts at Moonlight 2013 (Germany.)
- Kurzfilmfestival in der Linse 2013 (Germany)
- 18. Filmschau Baden-Württemberg (Germany)
- Guckloch Kommunales Kino Villingen-Schwenningen (Germany)
- Next Film Festival 2013 (Romania )
- 4. Flicks International Student Film Festival (Netherlands)
- RKZ Bios Cinema Groningen (Netherlands)
- 23. Mediawave Film Festival (Hungary)
- 20. Rüsselsheimer Filmtage (Germany)
- New German Directors Showcase 2013 (Germany)
- 23. Filmkunstfest M.-V. (Germany)
- 9. International Short Film Festival Detmold (Germany)
- 21. Filmfestival Contravision (Germany)
- 5. Filmfestival Münster 2013 (Germany)
- 6. Filmzeit Kaufbeuren (Germany)
- Subterana Cinematografica 2013 (Romania)
In 1950's rural America, a postman's first day takes a terrifying turn when a precocious young girl tells him of her family's horrible tragedy.
Adapted from Saki's short story "The Open Window."
Writer/Director: Luke Asa Guidici
Producer: Kimberley Browning
Cinematographer: John Matysiak
Score: Jeff McDonough
Production Design: Tema Staig
Editor: Luke Guidici
FEARnet 2013 - Funniest Short
Mile High Horror 2012 - Best of 2012
Film Fest Twain Harte 2012 - Audience Choice
Idyllwild International Festival of Cinema 2012 - Best Short
Shriekfest 2011 - Best Super Short (under 10 min)
American Pavilion Cannes 2011 - Finalist
HollyShorts 2011 - Finalist & Audience Choice
Dragon*Con 2011 - Finalist
SAG Foundation Short Film Showcase – August 2013
San Diego Comic Con International Film Festival – July 2013
Berlin Independent Film Festival – February 2013
Fright Feast on Film – London England – October 2012
Charlotte Horror Festival – October 2012
Sacramento Horror Fest – October 2012
Celluloid Screams – Sheffield England – October 2012
FanCine Málaga Fantastic Fest – Nov 2011
Eerie Horror Film Festival -Nov 2011
Long Beach Comic-Con -Oct 2011
BEND Film Festival – Oct 2011
Spooky Movie Int’l Horror Film Festival – Oct. 2011
Atlanta Horror Film Festival – Oct 2011
DIRECTOR: STUART BLUMBERG / PRODUCTION COMPANY: CO FILMS / COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA / DURATION: 6'58" / BRAND: CO / MUSIC: JOSEPH TRAPANESE / CAST: MARISA TOMEI, ELODIE BOUCHEZ, DAVID WAIN & AUBREY PLAZA / DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY: CHRISTOPHER WINDSOR JOHNSON / ARTISTIC DIRECTOR: JUSTIN KERN / STYLIST: STEPHANIE DANAN / HAIR: PAUL RIZZO / MAKEUP: LIZA ZARETSKY
FILM SYNOPSIS: A lesbian couple on the brink of divorce attempts to divide their possessions through mediation.
DIRECTOR'S BIO: Stuart Blumberg is the Oscar-nominated writer behind the 2010 film, “The Kids Are All Right”. His first feature as a director, entitled “Thanks for Sharing”, is due in August 2013 and stars Gwyneth Paltrow and Mark Ruffalo.
This clip from SAMSARA showing food production and consumption has been getting a lot of attention!
SAMSARA is available on DVD and Blu-ray, as well as On Demand from Amazon, ITunes and Netflix.
From SAMSARA producer Mark Magidson:
"We are happy this clip has struck a chord with so many people, and we hope that the interest in this clip will lead viewers to see SAMSARA in its entirety. This clip represents only 6 minutes from a 100 minute long film, which was photographed in 25 countries and explores many other diverse aspects of the human experience. We would love for viewers to experience SAMSARA as a whole."
DEAD END is an animated short directed and created by four students at the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands.
On a desert road a mysterious little box is the cause of a conflict between three characters. All characters are fascinated by the contents of the box and want to obtain it, no matter what. Confidence in each other and trust and distrust come close together in this animation.
- Animation: Ruud Coenen, Luc Thijssen, Frank van Vugt and Stein Louisse
- Music and Sound design: GreenCouch
For any press or work related questions you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our website: deadend-animation.nl
The Good Everything
Animated films, documentaries, shorts films, music videos, student work, shooting techniques, commercials... because there is goodness in everything.
Feel free to propose me your work, i'm craving for discovering people's talent !
Browse This Channel
An artisan crafts raw chocolate into something altogether different.
For your consideration:
“ On a desert road a mysterious little box is the cause of a conflict between three characters. All characters are fascinated by the contents of the box and want to obtain it, no matter what. Confidence in each other and trust and distrust come close together in this animation. “
'Certified' a period drama with a 'Twilight Zone' twist... and just a touch of the undead. vimeo.com/78382870