I am a games artist specializing in Character and Environment concept design, as well as 3D digital sculpting and low polygon game modelling.
I’ve worked as a games artist for a number of indie game studios. My roles throughout the variety of projects I was involved in consisted of concepting, modelling, digital sculpture, texturing and character rigging. I have professional experience in a range of applications including Photoshop, 3DS Max, Softimage and ZBrush.
I am currently living in Melbourne, Australia undertaking freelance work and lecturing at Victoria University.
- Portfolio - Online portfolio of Clayton Barton
- Art Blog - Clayton Barton Art Blog
- Facebook - Clayton Barton Facebook Page
- CGHub - CGHub Gallery of Clayton Barton
- DeviantArt - DeviantArt gallery of Clayton Barton
- Tumblr - Clayton Barton Tumblr Blog
- Pinterest - Clayton Barton on Pinterest
- Twitter - Clayton Barton on Twitter