Hit play above to see my reel!
May 2010 – Present
Aug. 2009 – March 2010
• Edit documentaries and promotional videos with Final Cut Pro. Create and modify graphics within After Effects.
• Write scripts using raw footage of interviews. Engage with clients over content direction.
• Work with music directors to score multiple projects. Export video for web and DVD with FCP Compressor.
• Documentary content includes: the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s global initiative, an in-depth study on spinal deformity, and an informative examination of airway reconstruction.
• Promotional videos include an inside look at the University of Pennsylvania’s innovative program, EMTM.
Channel One News
New York, NY
Producer/Shooter/Editor for Interactive Pilot
March 2010 – May 2010
• Originated interactive interface combining video packages and SMART Notebook software.
• Produced and wrote interactive educational content for teenagers.
• Main videographer and director of Channel One anchors reporting news segments while utilizing interactive white boards.
• Filmed on location, including an interview with NY Yankees pitching prospect Jeremy Bleich.
• Edited video packages on Avid Media Composer. Constructed motion graphics within Photoshop and After Effects.
Jim Cotter Productions
May 2009 – Dec. 2009
• Directed all production on the cross over video pilot of WRTI’s Creatively Speaking.
• Shot and edited newsmagazine segments featuring Grammy award winning composer Jennifer Higdon, celebrated artist Elizabeth Osborne, and world-renowned renaissance band Piffaro.
• Worked with prominent Philadelphia journalists to write stimulating stories. Coordinated production schedule.
• Produced promotional videos for Temple University including: General Education’s ‘Philadelphia Experience’ program and an introduction to the Horticulture and Sustainable Design undergraduate degree.
• Documented the ‘In Loving Memory’ project, a program designed to promote awareness of neighborhood violence.
Creative Campus (WHYY)
Oct. 2008 – May 2009
• Created 105 three minute videos for broadcast television and On Demand distribution.
• Set up multiple camera cinematography for theater and classical music performances. Operated jib crane.
• Assembled three-point lighting for all interviews. Researched and wrote interview questions for producer.
• Edited videos on Final Cut Pro. Modified lower third graphics within Photoshop.
Aug. 2008 – Sept. 2008
• Primary motion graphics artist for their hit shows MMA Fight Weekly and Drive to the BCS.
• Organized feeds from various NBC affiliates. Logged, digitized, dubbed, and transcribed video.
• Researched statistics and developed scripts with producers. Modified edits within Avid Media Composer.
• Assisted directors and cameramen during shoots and live broadcasts.
Anthony Bourdain No Reservations (Zero Point Zero)
New York, NY
May 2008 – Aug. 2008
• Created and modified graphics and photographs for After Effects editor.
• Transcribed raw footage for producer. Formatted scripted for the Travel Channel.
• Assisted media manager assemble equipment for shoots. Observed and assisted Avid editors.
• Researched locations and personalities for new episodes.
Eagles Game Day Live (WXTF)
Aug. 2007 – Dec. 2008
• Assisted producers and cameramen on the field and in the locker-room. Recorded sound bytes from players and coaches.
• Logged game footage from NFL Films. Observed and assisted Avid editors.
• Researched and analyzed statistics for new storylines.