Director of Photography/Camera:
David Dellaria, is a respected industry veteran of thirty years who brings extensive technical and lighting skills to all types of projects which include documentaries, broadcast, cable and corporate. His exceptional eye captures the unique beauty and action of every story and location.
National Emmy Awards, Hugo, Telly and a 2010 Cine Golden Eagle.
Partial Equipment List:
David owns and maintains HD and SD camera and lighting packages.
• Sony PDW- F800 XD CAM High Definition Camcorder (24P with over and under cranking)
• Panasonic HDX- 900 High Definition Camcorder (1080i/720p)
• Sony F-3 Super 35 Sensor - Prime Lens Kit
• NanoFlash CF recorder
• Fujinon 4.5mm Zoom HD Wide Angle
• Fujinon 800 mm telephoto sports lens
• Chrosziel Matte Box with Filters
• 17” TV Logic HD monitor
• 7” TV Logic HD monitor (waveform/vector)
• Sachtler and Vinten Tripods
• Lite Panels- 1x1 Bi-Color ac/dc portable
• 2-400w Kino-Flo “Diva” light kits
• 2-200w Kino-Flo “Diva” light kits
• Arri Fresnel 650w light kit- LTM Pepper 200w Kits
• 2-400w HMI Joker/Bug and 1-200w Joker Bug
• Rifa 500w Soft Box (5)
• Lectrosonic: UHF diversity receivers/transmitters