• 2014: Founder of dagency.fr - Films & Photography
• 2012-13: Co-founder of evideo-france.com (communication tools for SMB)
• 2013: Account Executive on Disneyland Paris (BETC)
• 2011: Assistant Account Executive on IBM (Ogilvy Paris)
• 2010: January to December: Multimedia director at GIVE1PROJECT, a global non-profit organization based in France, Senegal and the USA (Production of videos and documentaries in partnership with the Young Democrats of America).
• 2010: August : Internship at Village TV, Cleveland, USA.
• 2009: July: Internship at Mémoire Vive’s, a software company in Paris.
• 2005: February: Internship at Killer Films a film production company in New York.
• 2012: Majoring in marketing at Rouen Business School, Rouen, France.
• 2012: Exchange semester at Birla Institute of Management and Technology, New Delhi, India.
• 2007-2009: Prepatory program for Grandes Ecoles exam. Saint Jean de Passy, Paris.
• 2007: June: Baccalauréat concentration in Latin, Massillon, Paris.
• 2008: July: German courses at Goethe Institut’s in Berlin.
• 2006: August: English courses in San Francisco, USA.
Personnal Commitments and Achievements:
• 2009-2010: President of the Project department of F.B.EYE (video and photography association ) at Rouen Business School.
(produced advertisiments and participated to video contests).
• 2009-2010: Member of Codeb’Art , an art association in Rouen, France
• 2008: Wrote and produced a short film «Sag’s auf deutsch» for Goethe Institut in Berlin.
• 2007: Vote counter for the European Union elections
• 2006: Helped organisation «le train de la mémoire» a school trip to Auschwitz.
• 2003: Wrote a novel : «Murder in Nolissam»
• English, fluent.
• German, proficient.
• Final Cut Pro
• Basic knowledge of Motion and Photoshop.
• Expert knowledge of McIntosh operating system.
• International politics.
• Jazz piano.
- D-Agency - Films & Photography