Born in 1982 offering a sterling experience of over 10 years across the film, television & event industry.
• Rich cross-functional experience in the art of direction, video editing, visualisation, pre and post production supervision.
• Experience of overseas projects handling.
• Experience of handling corporate clients.
• Techinical and working knowledge of DSLRs, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Apple Color, Apple Motion etc.
• Final Cut Pro: Used the software for the last 7-8 years for video editing. Proficient in editing, color correction, audio leveling etc.
• Adobe After Effects: Proficient in color grading, camera tracking, rotoscoping, chroma keying, composting etc.
• Apple Color: Used the software for color grading.
• DSLR: Proficient in handling DSLRs for HD video creation as well as photography.
Bachelor of Arts (History) from University of Delhi.
Bachelor of Fine Arts & Music (Tabla) from Pryag Sangit Samiti)
• Since September 2010: Working as freelance post production head and indipendent film maker.
• January 2010 to September 2010: Worked for Sangya Films Mumbai as Post Production Head.
• Sept 2008 to December 2009: Worked with Red Chillies Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. as freelance Post Production Supervisor.
• June 2008 to Sept 2008: Worked with Wizcraft Entertainment as an editor.
• Jan 2005 to June 2008: Worked as Post Production Head & AV Director for Encompass Events Pvt. Ltd New Delhi, (JWT sister company).
• December 2003 to Jan 2005: Worked as an Promo Editor for ESPN & Star Sports, India.
• Oct 2002 to December 2003: Worked as an Editor for KTV, New Delhi.
• Aug 2002 to Oct 2002: Worked as News assistant for CNBC TV 18, New Delhi.
Few of my prominent projects:
TV programs & promos: Business Bizarre (BBC World), Speed (Ten Sports), Crusty demons (ESPN Star Sports & AXN), Film Fare Awards (Zoom TV), Toyota Innova Amir Khan Show (Star One), Football Locker Room (ESPN Star Sports), Nike Play to Win (ESPN Star Sports), Harsha Ki Khoz Dream Job (ESPN Star Sports), School Quiz (ESPN Star Sports), Premier Hockey League (ESPN Star Sports), Samsung Cricket Ratings (ESPN Star Sports), Vir Ke Teer (Star News), Akbar Ka Darbaar (Star News), Poll Kholl (Star News), Unforgettable Tour Diaries (NDTV Imagine & Imagine Showbiz), Chivas Regal Polo India vs South Africa (Ten Sports), Acumen Awards (CNBC TV18), When we were Champions (ESPN Star Sports), Net Geo Junior (National Geographic Channel), Scoop (ESPN Star Sports), Nach Baliye 4 (Star Plus), Blenders Pride Party Tour 2008(FTV& MTV), Karan@Chivas Studio (NDTV Good Times, Channel V & Star One), The First Ladies with Abu & Sandeep (NDTV Good Times), Music of The Nile with Rahul Sharma(HMV), Live The League (NDTV Good Times), Making: Do Knot Disturb (NDTV Imagine, Star Plus, Channel V), Making: Blue (NDTV Imagine, Star Plus, Channel V), Roots (Samai Mumbai), Stretch (Samai Mumbai), DLF IPL Ki Gajab Kahani (SET Max), The Royal Wedding (CBS Prime), Royal Rendezvous (CBS Prime),Micky Mehta’s Tight in 20 (Times Wellness), Grow Tall (Times Wellness)
AV's & Corporate Films Directed and edited: Jaguar, Land Rover, TATA Motors, HSBC, HBO, Microsoft, Pepsi, National Geographic Channel, Toyota, Mahindra & Mahindra, Chevrolet, Lufthansa, Sahara Airlines, Hindustan Times, Business Today, TAAI, Bird Group, Motorola, Nokia, HP, Compaq, Aviva Life Insurance, Max New York Life, MetLife, ABN Amro, Canara Bank, Centurion Bank of Punjab, Honda, Hero Honda, Antiquity, TTK Sara Lee, Reckitt & Benckiser, Amadeus, GMR, Hyundai, Maruti, British Telecom, Vertex, NASSCOM, Glaxo Smith Kline etc.
Advertisements & Spots: Incredible India, Saare Jahan Se Achaa, Amity University, Usha Brita Water Purifier, Red FM, India Eek Nazar, DOT, Katha, Samsung, Nike Play to Win, Premier Hockey League
Show Packaging: Style South Asia, Speed(TEN SPORTS), Overdrive(CNBC), Outlook India(STAR NEWS), Crusty Demons(ESPN), Premier Hockey League(STAR SPORTS), Harsha ki Khoj: Dream job(ESPN), School Quiz(ESPN), Nike Play to Win(STAR SPORTS), Scoop(ESPN), Blender’s Pride Party Tour 2008(MTV), The Royal Wedding, Royal Rendezvous(CBS), Mickey Mehta’s Tight in 20(TIMES WELLNESS), Grow Tall(TIMES WELLNESS)
Documentary Films: Account and Accountability (PSBT), Parivartan (UNDP), Sumitra (UNDP), Faith & Action (UNDP), Katha (PSBT), Global Warming (TERI), Smile (CCDT), Aavishkar, Wipro, Dharavi, Mumabi Rains, Dreamcatchers, Mumbai Chawls, Kolis of Mumbai, East India Community etc…