Einstein Healthcare Network
5501 Old York Road
Philadelphia, PA 19141
(215) 456-7890 (General Public)
(215) 456-6730 (Media)
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not-for-profit healthcare provider and academic medical center with several major facilities and numerous outpatient centers. Our mission is to provide compassionate, high-quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Facilities include:
* Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia , a tertiary care teaching hospital.
* Belmont Behavioral Health , where we treat mental health, addictions and eating disorders.
* Einstein Center One , which offers easy access to primary care and specialty doctors for people living in Northeast Philadelphia and Lower Bucks and Montgomery Counties.
* Einstein Medical Center Elkins Park, a 60-bed general acute care hospital located on a 30-acre suburban campus in Montgomery County, is committed to providing the community with prompt, personalized and high-quality healthcare in a friendly, comfortable environment.
* MossRehab , a nationally recognized medical rehabilitation facility with inpatient and outpatient services.
* Montgomery Hospital Medical Center in Norristown, Pennsylvania.
* Coming September 2012 Einstein Medical Center Montgomery, a new state-of-the art hospital in E. Norriton PA, and the region's first completely new hospital in a decade.
Katrina Sprenkel commented on Dr. Sachin Mehta, Co-Occurring Disorders Inpatient Psychiatrist, Geriatrics/Older Adult Psychiatry at Belmont Behavioral Healt
Hot, Funny, Sexy http://goo.gl/1H1LCL