To change a culture, a deep and lasting change, is no easy task. But with faith in Messiah, and the promises in His Word, nothing is impossible. Would you agree there is a need for higher quality films, of all genres, that don’t have to cross ethical boundaries to be entertaining?
Elyon Media will empower filmmakers of tomorrow. Our goal is to equip you with the tools to appropriate your place in the film industry. Join with us on the front lines of this cultural transformation.
The Elyon Media Academy is vital in the Elyon Media Mission -- raising the standard of excellence in faith-based media education and production opportunities.
Welcome to the media revolution.
In obedience to Yeshua, The Messiah, and Biblical Scripture our mission is to be a fore-running movement in the media industry that will have lasting impact on the cultural cornerstones of society. We will accomplish this by providing resources, educating and empowering artists to fulfill the Great Commission.
• ELYON MEDIA ACADEMY: To establish a faith-based independent film academy and production studio that raises the standard of excellence in media production by providing a platform for education, practical hands-on application and resources that empower those in Messiah to effectively change culture.
• LIONSHARE: To provide for members an online portal and forum as a resource for the discovery, development, continued education and expert counsel for new and seasoned independent artists.
• To provide tools, resources and opportunities to individuals and organizations through a standard of business ethics that is Scriptural based.
• To seek world changers within the faith-filled media industry that have a Scriptural worldview and to foster relationships that build equity. Through our Alumni Endeavor, we follow the artist’s progress and career.
• To provide an online pool of Anointed talent for the film and media industry.
• STUDIO: To make available media services, resources, tools, consultation and assistance to other nonprofits and charitable organizations in an effort to elevate and impact their efforts locally, regionally and globally.
• To provide investors a resource of possible ready-for-production film projects.
• To communicate and teach the Hebraic roots of faith in obedience to the Scripture and the testimony of Yeshua Messiah.
• A ministry which will one day build bridges between every conceivable cultural cornerstone: Government – Business - Community - Church - Arts – Education.