1. Born & Raised: Pittsburgh. First word: "bow wow." Started reading newspaper: age 9 months.
2. Formal education in Providence. Life education: around the world as a raft guide and whitewater kayaker for many years.
3. Landed in Austin. Worked in the film industry on commercials, reality TV shows, and music videos, like "The W.A.N.D." by the Flaming Lips. Skated for TXRD Lonestar Rollergirls.
4. Moved to Singapore to study film at NYU Tisch Asia.
5. Traveled to Nepal to develop and shoot thesis film "Sahasi Chori (Brave Girl)."
6. Graduated. Came out the other side as writer, cinematographer, and award-winning director.
7. Moved to LA. Screened at the DGA. Had a festival run. Got back into kayaking. Started a production company.
8. Partnered up with Co-Producer Anya Leta to make films. Inquire within.