Gorgeous Films

Gorgeous Films PRO

Hi,

is there any way to retrieve direct URLs of the videos to be used in our own custom player?

Thanks

Bible & Journal App

Bible & Journal App

Why isn't this an option? What's the point of getting PRO without it.. I've been looking through the API all day trying to figure this out... anyone?

FM London

FM London

Hi, this is a huge problem for me - I had no idea it was actually impossible to implement a custom player without making the client manually log in and retrieve the direct link... This practically renders the rest of my integration useless.

I've seen so many comments on this topic spanning the last couple of years, is this ever going to be looked at? Would be great to know, because if not then I need to jump ship while I have time to think of another option!

Thanks

Bible & Journal App

Bible & Journal App

I'm about to suggest my clients move to a different system, which means about 20 pro accounts. I love Vimeo, but I need to do what's best for our clients and I can't believe this isn't apart of the API... :(

Larson Texts, Inc.

Larson Texts, Inc. PRO

This would be very useful for us as well. Considering you post direct download links on the private video pages and the review pages, why are those links not exposed to the Advanced API?

MokaBox Ltd

MokaBox Ltd

We also need this to send people out video. I don't want to publish the download link on the vimeo site; I just want to send the link. Thanks.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.