ron navon

ron navon

The code is not working with Internet Explorer it shows white screen where safari and firefox are showing the Url movie.
why?

Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

I assume you're referring to the embed code...
Could you send a link to the page where this is happening?

Orionvega

Orionvega PRO

Vimeo videos do not play in IE 7.0.6001.1800 64 bit version. They do play in IE 8 32 bit version. I am going to upgrade to IE8 64 and I will post again.

Orionvega

Orionvega PRO

This is also on the Vista OS for the above.
Vista blows, shoulda went Mac.

Orionvega

Orionvega PRO

Found it :

Issue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adobe Flash Player is not supported for playback in a 64-bit browser. However, you can run Flash Player in a 32-bit browser running on a 64-bit operating system.

Reason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adobe is working on Flash Player support for 64-bit platforms as part of our ongoing commitment to the cross-platform compatibility of Flash Player. We expect to provide native support for 64-bit platforms in an upcoming release of Flash Player following Flash Player 10.

Solution

To use Flash Player to view Flash content on a 64-bit operating system, youmust run a 32-bit browser.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.