Thomas Antonymuthu

Thomas Antonymuthu

Hi ,
I am using advanced api video upload from my site to vimeo. The upload page does not come

in the example.php file. I use example.php and phpVimeo.php. I have set $api_key , $api_secret, $api_sig and

$ticket_id . When i run the example.php file it asks to login. If i login then the message comes as

"Great, you have granted permission for methode. You can probably close this window. "

How can i upload video from my site to vimeo? Please help me
This is for vimeo staff. I am using advanced api video upload from my site to vimeo. The upload page does not come

in the example.php file. I use example.php and phpVimeo.php. I have set $api_key , $api_secret, $api_sig and

$ticket_id . When i run the example.php file it asks to login. If i login then the message comes as

"Great, you have granted permission for methode. You can probably close this window. "

This is my vimeo account vimeo.com/me20

I try to upload video from this url

method-e.com/vimeo/example.php

Thanks

Thanks

This is for vimeo staff. I am using advanced api video upload from my site to vimeo. The upload page does not come

Thanks

Thanks

Thomas Antonymuthu

Thomas Antonymuthu

Hi Brad,

I am using the example.php file and phpVimeo.php to members upload video from my site and members can view their videos in their list. I set $api_key and $api_secret. Appkication title is methode. Callback url is method-e.com/vimeo/example.php. This Link is the example where i set api key and secret key. I can not able to upload video from example page. I followed the document and example files but not working. Its very urgent. If it works I will move on to API plus... If you have mail ID I can send you the files. Regards, Thomas

insidebb.com

insidebb.com

example.php file have a error in line 29 "if(@$_GET['catchfrob'] && @$_GET['frob']) {" you can change to if(isset($_GET['frob'])) { and this will be work

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.