piThemes

piThemes

How can I get HTTP Live Stream link from API?
I have access to the HLS link but I want to access it from API from iPhone so that I could stream video in MoviePlayer.
Link on video page has some hash attached to it (&s=*). How do you generate it?

piThemes

piThemes

Bump. Would really appreciate an answer to this, it is holding back our app now. Tried sending an email to api@vimeo.com but no answer there either.

Keith Baldwin

Keith Baldwin

We are also looking to access the live http stream link dynamically from our Pro account videos. Is this possible through the API?

piThemes

piThemes

We got the answer. HLS link is not available through API.

So this goes as a future feature request for the rest of the world (since Apple TV is obviously using it)

Kevin Harwood

Kevin Harwood

Any update on this? I have a real need for HLS access through the API in order to make the best user experience possible in my iOS app that I am building.

Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

We will be making those links available to PRO users through the API soon. No official ETA though.

Speedweek

Speedweek PRO

Any updates on this? Please respond. Brad's comments above says soon but that was 2 months ago so please give us an update.

Monocle

Monocle PRO

Any update on this? Would love to see this make it into the API.

Vickesh Solanki

Vickesh Solanki

I would love to see a response to this too. I want to make an app that allows my users to upload Vimeo videos and view them afterwards.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.