Rene Rumberg

Rene Rumberg

I've been looking around for a DSLR Video Camera Stabilizers/Steadicams/Glidecams. Can you recommend me something? Ofcourse I would like to go with HD glidecam but it's f**** expensive, so i have to choose something cheaper. I was looking at the youtube.com/watch?v=bdFCuZk4o9w but is it any good? They are only selling it though in ebay... and the don't ship it where I live, they ship it only in major countries..

matt wolfe [cc]

matt wolfe [cc] Plus

If you think the HD glidecam is expensive, then there's probably not much out there for you except maybe a DIY kit. I'd say keep looking for that. But $200 for a stabilizer is somewhat of a joke.

Rene Rumberg

Rene Rumberg

I don't know. I heard yesterday that Flycam Nano is the "best bang for the buck".

Rene Rumberg

Rene Rumberg

I landed on this kind of stuff on the ebay. It is cheap and it looks nice and shi* but I haven't seen ANY video review that has been filmed with this rig. Anyone has clue would it be good? [url]ebay.co.uk/itm/DSLR-Rig-Multi-function-Foldable-Shoulder-Mount-Kit-NEW-/170667454495?pt=UK_Tripods_Heads_Stablisers&hash=item27bc92b01f[/url] or what about this? [url]ebay.co.uk/itm/VIDEO-DSLR-CAMERA-RIG-STABILIZER-SHOULDER-SUPPORT-MOUNT-QUICK-RELEASE-/130601435158?pt=UK_Tripods_Heads_Stablisers&hash=item1e6873c016#shId[/url]

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.