DEVELOP Tube

DEVELOP Tube Plus

It used to be possible to arrange the top 10 videos or so on one's channel. Now, if I want to feature a video in the main player on my channel, or order the videos on the front page, I need to pull them off my channel and then add them again. Really time consuming, and if, for example, I've done daily releases for a week of original uploads, but also added in content of others' videos, and then at the end of the release I want to just have the front page be my uploads, it's a heck of a process, especially if I want them to appear in order.

As I do this a lot, I often wonder what happens if I remove a video from my channel while someone is watching it.

Also, there are many times that a video creator has given my channel permissions to add it, but after we coordinate the add, they revert permissions to prevent others adding it. In this case, I can't pull it off my channel and highlight it again, as I would have to coordinate with them again to do so.

Link: vimeo.com/channels/developphoto

DEVELOP Tube

DEVELOP Tube Plus

2nd sentence should be: As I do this a lot, I often wonder what happens if I remove a video/re-add from my channel while someone is watching it, even if it is just briefly to facilitate this re-order process.

DEVELOP Tube

DEVELOP Tube Plus

To simplify: when you go to Channel - settings - videos - always arrange by: can you please bring back 'custom order' so we can drag or type in url to sort for the front page?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.