Ján Sokoly

Ján Sokoly

First of all, I love your Samsung Apps app (samsung.com/us/appstore/app/G00000364866). I'd like to see a couple of improvements though.
1. ability to search and play channels and particularly the channels I've subscribed to
2. ability to mark items in my inbox as read

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Thanks Jan. We've had similar requests from other users as well. We will keep your suggestion in mind when we work on the next version of the app.

Jessica Riano

Jessica Riano

I definitely agree on being able to see the channels you've subscribed to. Doesn't seem like too much of a stretch given you can watch your "watch later" videos.

Keith Daly

Keith Daly

It doesn't seem like there's been any progress on this - I'd love to have that option too! Otherwise, it's just too frustrating.

Andrew Wiberg

Andrew Wiberg Plus

Absolutely need to be able to view more channels. That is an excellent feature.

Felix Cat

Felix Cat

How about the feature of getting the app to work reliably on Samsung Blu-Ray players? We've been waiting 3 months for the problem to be fixed, and all we hear is "working on it".

Jessica Riano

Jessica Riano

It works great for me every time, just get bored watching the same channels.

MadsBuch

MadsBuch

Yeh, we need the ability to watch subscribed channels :) would be so nice :D

Brian Duffy

Brian Duffy

I've tried to download the app to my Samsung TV... Kept saying Network Inference when I am able to use other apps just fine! :(

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Have you tried downloading other new apps? If so, did those other new apps return the same error?

Davide DB

Davide DB Plus

Hi guys,
I felt in love with the vimeo app on my samsung sitting on the couch.
The only real improvement needed is seeing and playing my subscriptions. channels and groups (just video) Otherwise I don't see the necessity to associate my account to the tv (except marketing reason of vimeo and samsung).
So please update this widget. The first request was nearly one year ago...

Özcan Çelik

Özcan Çelik Plus

My problems:
- There is only 20 search results limit.
- No video buffering.
- Very difficult to search. You should use left right button on commander. Sometimes it takes minutes. This kind of keyboard using not compatible with iPhone remote. (Check Samsung Youtube app keyboard)

Davide DB

Davide DB Plus

The Samsung youtube has a T9 text iput wjile the vimeo text input is "Flinstone" mode :)

The lack of buffering is the worst thing I think.

Just search here "samsung tv" and you will find hundred of unanswered posts, closed topics and many promises.

The real thing is that Vimeo as Youtube and many other doesn't care about this platform. 99% of the plugins are 1.0.
The important thing for them is writing "we are everywere" and then if doesn't work, who cares?

Sad but true

Jonathan Fleck

Jonathan Fleck

I'd love to be able to set up albums/playlists on vimeo.com, and have these appear within the Samsung TV app.

Sebastien Barbieri

Sebastien Barbieri

That's the best Samsung Apps... however, it's not working anymore here in europe, And that's very sad.
But i'm for the play list too!!!
+1

Dejan Mauzer

Dejan Mauzer

Yes, the removal of the buffering is crap...it worked great up untill a few weeks ago for me, then i got 2 fast updates and after that i get stuck at the 4-6s marker...was the best app on the tv and i watched it more then normal tv from time to time. Now i dont even try to open it, i just go to my computer instead, whitch sucks...

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

We will look into this issue. Is this happening at all times on all videos?

Dejan Mauzer

Dejan Mauzer

Yes, it happend on all the videos. The buffering seems to stop right after 4-6 seconds. Before I could watch some very heavy vids on the fly but now I can't even watch a short movie without it buffering.

Before this issue happene, the whole app "crashed". It didn't want to list anything (felt like a ssrver error) and after a day or two I had to re-configure the app, adding a new code. Have played with the idea to reinstall the app to see if it works.

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Thanks for the report. I will pass this on to our engineers to take a look after we come back from the holiday break.

Dejan Mauzer

Dejan Mauzer

Thank you. I really hope it gets fixed since its an amazing app.

C DIGBY

C DIGBY

It's still very twitchy for me. I don't recall a problem with freezing before the last update. PLEASE fix this app...I miss being able to use it. NC-USA

spark

spark

In the meantime, I'd like to scroll down if it have more than 20 of searched files. Samsung Apps shows only 20 movies so I can't watch other than 20 out of 264. Furthermore, could you enable to use Samsung SmartTv remote keyboard(comes with remote control) in search? Thank you.

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Thanks. I will forward this suggestion to our TV app developers and see if we can make some improvements in the future release.

tucky demir

tucky demir

Hello,

When are you going to enable the users to be able to scroll through more than 20 search results ?

It shouldn't be a big deal in terms of programming but is a big deal for users as it is mentioned many times already!

Please take into account this request as soon as possible

thanks in advance

Jjice

Jjice Plus

First of all, I think the Vimeo Samsung TV app is great. HD quality is good.

I would suggest making Albums available. This would solve some of the searching and scrolling problems.

Thank you

Phil Haney

Phil Haney

I am trying to link my Vimeo account to my Samsung Blu Ray Player. I have downloaded the app and now it wants me to put in an activation code at "vimeo.com/samsung"; which is redirected to vimeo.com/activate - which just tells me to go to my settings page... and there is still nowhere to put in the activation code for the Samsung Blu Ray Player Vimeo app.. any help greatly appreciated. thanks, - Phil

Link: vimeo.com/samsung

Akshay R

Akshay R

I've got the same problem here with my Samsung Series 5 Smart TV. Any help, anyone?

Simon Kelsey

Simon Kelsey

.....and where do I find the activation code please?

K Lim

K Lim

I can't seem to type in a space in searches... Am I the only one with this issue?

Fellipe Fingoli

Fellipe Fingoli

1. ability to search and play channels and particularly the channels I've subscribed to

still not improve

Bobi Dachkov

Bobi Dachkov

Hi, it is a great app I'm using as often as normal TV. But recently (2-3 weeks ago) it can't load "My Stuff" and "Channels" lists. "Watch later is the only list loading normally. Do you have any ideas what could be the problem?

mowgliscribbles

mowgliscribbles

Loved the vimeo app on the Samsung apps. But it no longer works... The channek list doesnt even register, no videos play, its all just failed.

Its a shame as I used to watch it more than Tv.

Will this be fixed at all?

I have 2012 Samsung, if that helps.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.