tom whelehan

tom whelehan

Your SHORT FILM is wanted! Shortfilm at the Troubadour is now accepting entries for the next short film night!
* ANY GENRE
* Up to 10 mins
* MP4, HDfile
* U MUST BE PRESENT AT SCREENING
* DEADLINE 20 JUNE

SEND to: SHRTFLM@yahoo.com

SCREENING: MONDAY 24 JUNE 7:30pm-Midnight

Shortfilm at the Troubadour is a monthly night of short film, music, Q&A, Best Film Award and more!
The legendary Troubadour club: 263 Old Brompton Rd, SW5 9JA

Nadia

Nadia

Hi

my name is nadia hussein, this is my graduation film, its an animation that i would like to submit to the Troubadour festival:

The Animal Inside
vimeo.com/68238974

tom whelehan

tom whelehan

Hello Nadia
I enjoyed your film though I do not think we will be able to screen it at this time. I liked your other films too. Keep sending more animation and I'm certain there will be a piece we can use.
THANK YOU!
Tom

tom whelehan

tom whelehan

Thank you Paul for both films. 1000lb Bomb was a cool concept but a bit long and Drunk Clown is more of a music video which we tend to shy away from.

But thanks just the same!
Good luck
Tom

Tom

tom whelehan

tom whelehan

EVERYONE who wants to send a film for consideration, please DO NOT SEND as a reply HERE.
Please send to the email sites posted:
SHRTFLM@yahoo.com
or
Submissions@shortlondon.org

Thank you! Keep 'em comin'!

ART BY CHANCE

ART BY CHANCE Plus

Hello everyone! This is Cagil from Art By Chance working as Project Coordination Assistant.
Art by Chance Film Festival collects amazingly diverse ultra short films from all around the world. Before long, internationally selected fascinating movies pop into your lives suddenly in subways, airports, shopping malls, etc reaching more than 20 countries / 200 cities and 1.5 billion worldwide.
Theme for this year is Discover. Art By Chance sets out to celebrate the act of discovery in all its forms, from people to places to ideas this year. We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly support us and spread the word. Get going! We are waiting for your films! You might win a round flight ticket to anywhere in the world by the courtesy of our global sponsor Turkish Airlines. For more information about the festival, please visit artbychance.com
Our participation video: vimeo.com/105332631
Kindest regards,
Cagil Ozdemir
Project Coordination Assistant

Link: artbychance.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.