Jenova 7

Jenova 7

Check out soundcloud.com/jenova-7 for my downtempo jazz / trip-hop music! ^_^

Update: This project is done. I used a soundtrack by Kevin Johnson for "Endorphin".

Hello,

I have a few composers working on a score for my first feature film, "Endorphin", but I've been having trouble finding the right sound. The story itself is rather complex, though the basic idea is that Derek is a college student with a crumbling social, scholastic and family life and an intense addiction to an imaginary drug called Slumber. The drug causes the user to literally experience both euphoric dreams and sometimes nightmares, and Derk has both. The film overall is a commentary on the good and bad side of drugs, and also serves as a character study of Derk, who resembles so many American college students out there.

I'm nearly halfway done with the filming process, but while I'm still filming I want to have the music taken care of as well. If any composer out there feels like they have some sounds to offer that would fit the mood then I am interested. I'm looking for simple, minimalistic music. I don't want anything over the top, but some of the music I want to be very intense for some of the dramatic scenes. I feel like Thomas Newman has a good sound for the movie.

The last thing is that I am running on a very low budget, and I can't afford music rights. I'm looking for some donations, I guess. I won't be selling the film, or at least I don't plan to. I want to submit it into festivals, and that's about it. If the film magically gets bought by a distributor, then maybe then I can give you some money. But, right now, it's just me, a college student, working on his first independent film.

I can show you some clips from the film, although they have example music in it. Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,
Michael Sirois

Jonas Olofsson

Jonas Olofsson

Hey!

I like the clip from your movie, and would really like
to make some music for you.
I like the theme of the film, and I think I can come up with
something that fits.
If you are interested, just send me some shots and I will work something out for you, and if you don´t like it
you may discard it.

You can listen to a sample of my music at:

myspace.com/jonasolofssonmusic

Rootclip

Rootclip

We've got a few links that we send our users to on our FAQ (about half-way down). I think the Incompetech one is a favorite for most of them...

rootclip.com/about/FAQ/

I hope this helps! Best of luck on your film!!

Peace!
~Erik Luchauer

Illuminator

Illuminator

hi there Michael, if you send my a short avi file i would be happy to give it a shot, i am doing a degree in music production and feel i could offer something that your after.
give me a message and ill get back to you asap!
cheers , simon

Phil Lister

Phil Lister

You can create your own music by using Pro Scores available on videocopilot.net It's made up of bits and pieces of music that you mix to create your score! I have it and it's really cool.

gIANNIS mAKRIS

gIANNIS mAKRIS

Hello my friends! My name is Giannis Makris and i am a film composer. I am currently living in Greece but since internet is involved this is not a problem. I have already worked on several short film projeckts. This is some samples of my work! Looking forward to help you! I have my own professional composing equipment and i can produce music of any style you want in great quality and realism. Hope to hear from you soon! contact me at nik_it_as@yahoo.gr.

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=451399885

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=453291179

davetrax

davetrax

Hello Id love to be part of this.I like the concept of the film. Ive been writing and producing and releasing cutting edge music for the last 18 years.

I have my first film soundtrack coming out in May.I write in many styles But my sound is often refered to as thought provoking and cinematic.

You can here clips from my new album (released Monday)
here.

djtrax.wordpress.com
and some past dnb releases here
myspace.com/davetrax

I can write fast and to a brief. If you interested contact me via myspace or at djtrax.org Thanks

REECE TV

REECE TV

GOT JUST WHAT YOU NEED HIT ME MAURICEPARRISH@ROCKETMAIL.COM

Steve Davis

Steve Davis

I would love to work with your project. I am a successful film composer, engineer and sound designer in Hollywood. I've composed and designed sound for ABC's One Life to Live, Disney and two Feature film that will be released in theaters this year. I am look to expand my musical palette and build great relationship with new directors. I can write just about any style of music so hesitate to ask for something out of the ordinary. Below is a link to my music myspace where you can check out some of the music I've recently composed. If you are interested in collaborating please contact me ASAP because my schedule becomes crowded very quickly.

Steven Richard Davis
Composer/ Sound Designer
myspace.com/StevenRichardDavis
(951) 818-6106

BlackDogHat

BlackDogHat

Hello, have a listen to "Angels of Us" and others at:
myspace.com/blackdoghat

By BlackDogHat
If we are not too late, or for any other projects
Cheers
John

Bang Bangs

Bang Bangs

Bang Bangs make alternative indie music, and already have some of our music being used in an upcoming David Morrissey independent film. We would love to get involved
Dave Bang

Andrew Kinnear

Andrew Kinnear

Hi, If you're still looking for music I'm happy to do it.

On vimeo I did sound design and score for 'The Lost Coin' and look at 'myspace.com/andyksounds'; for some more. Like the clip you put up (but thought the guitar noodling was a bit unnecessary!) Anyway, let me know.

lm_y_ cia

lm_y_ cia

Hi ....
Im really interesting in yor project....
im trying to do everything as posible in music...and i do it with all the love as possible...
I hope you can listen something from me...
and i will love to contribute...
Thanks.
myspace.com/lmycia

juanita

juanita

HOLA.
SI QUIERES TENER EN CUENTA PROYECTOS INTERESANTES. PODEMOS TENER CONTACTO CON dfamstudios@hotmail.com // juandavid_p@hotmail.com
PARA LLEGAR A UN ACUERDO

HAY MATERIAL Y RPOPUESTAS MUY INTERESANTES.
EXITOS

YaRR Hero

YaRR Hero

myspace.com/sdirectpro
yarr.bandcamp.com

here some sample tracks\music for your independent films
We can write music under the order for free

Jay Stones

Jay Stones

email: artistjaystones@hotmail.com

Jay Stones (Jamaal Huffman) is trying to reach the destination of success. He’s a young teenager (16 years old) trying to bring the world his amazing music. His hometown is Chicago, IL. He’s a music-composer/ singer/ song-writer/ music artist/ director. A gifted teenager! He has also worked and talked with many famous artist. He’s been singing since he was about 5 years of age. Loves to paint pictures with music. Most say he has a unique style of his own. Loves fashion and knows his way around different styles. He has also rocked tons of shows and loves all of his fans deeply. Most say he has a style of his own and his music is purely genius. You decide take a listen to this great artist!

Thornie

Thornie

Hey,

Check out some of my music from my website. I think "Irrelevant" would be a good fit maybe. I would re-record it since that was my first song I ever recorded. Let me know what you think!

thornie.com

Pete Karkut

Pete Karkut

vimeo.com/30237887
I did all the soundwork on this short. If I'm too late for this project you may want to consider me for the next.

Jesse Soto

Jesse Soto

Oh, if interested, please email me at reduceredeye@yahoo.com

Dhalius

Dhalius

Hi, listen to the music videos on my channel, i think you could fit some of my music in yout project.
regards,
Adrian

James Tyler

James Tyler

Hello, my name is James Tyler and I can't help but relate to the character in your story. I have been singing and playing guitar with nothing but negative support from my parents and family growing up and saying that I'm doing nothing with my life and wasting it on a childish dream. This has done nothing however but compell me to work harder towards my goals. My music has a bit of a bluesy overtone too which I feel would be a nice touch considering your setting takes place in Chicago.

You can find a video of one of my songs here on Vimeo. Please tell me what you think in my comment box :)

Thankyou very much for your time
James Tyler

Fredric Posé

Fredric Posé

Just tell me if you need any genre of electronic-music.. Ambient,dubstep,exprimental etc.
Fredricpose@gmail.com

Dave Seaton

Dave Seaton

Still looking for more music? If you are still needing it or have another film you would like some samples for let me know. I have done some work with Saving Private Ryan, Good Will Hunting, and some of the "Bourne" movies. Even after assisting in those large titles, I am still looking for my break. Let me know if there is something I can help with or anyone else for that matter with a film.
-Dave

YanB

YanB

2 weeks ago

hello you can check out my videoclip at

vimeo.com/31642843

GALAXY POWER RANGER MAN!!!!
it's a mix beetween animation shooting motion graphics and other things

if you like it you can add it to your channel

have nice day!!!!

Tim Palmer

Tim Palmer

I am a songwriter and do ambient and acoustic stuff.
You might be interested in something on my site.
Look around my site and give a good listen. I would love to be a part of this project

Link: sophistmusic.net/

pete smith

pete smith

On the Antiqcool Soundcloud website you will find numerous creative commons tracks for your indie films. Some great songs....and they are free to download and use from our soundcloud page here. antiqcool.co.uk

Link: antiqcool.co.uk

Marcel Piscione

Marcel Piscione

Hey, my names Marcel Piscione and I record under the alias, Little Ghost. I'm an ambient, electronic, experimental musician from Toronto. I'm a multi-instrumentalist and love to experiment with music. Would love to take on any project, any film score or any trailer score you could give me. Let me know if we could work something out. Not looking for money (although ill never turn it down), mainly looking for exposure.

Cheers,
soundcloud.com/marcelpiscione
raypiscione.bandcamp.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.