Southport Toastmasters

Southport Toastmasters Plus

Hi, We Southport Toastmasters are a not-for-profit group. We have a basic membership with you. We have always uploaded the videos of our speeches to VIMEO. We have normally linked our members access to you via a url link but recently that has been blocked and they are now being invited to watch on VIMEO and then are being asked for a password. How can we get back to where we were so that our members can watch via our inhouse website?

Thanks Patrick

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you link me to where you're embedding the videos please so I can see the issue?

Mark

Mark Staff

That page just asks me to become a member, I don't see any videos there.

Southport Toastmasters

Southport Toastmasters Plus

Hi Mark, At the bottom of the page above, click on members login and enter [personal info removed by moderator] this will allow you to see the videos page and the problem.
Sorry not a webmaster
Pat Kennelly

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hi Pat, This is a public forum, so I'm going to edit your post above so that no one else can see your username and password.

The reason your videos are showing up like that is because of the privacy setting you chose for those videos. You only gave access to your own account -- meaning only someone logged into your Vimeo account would be able to watch the videos.

If you want to password protect your videos, choose the "Only people with a password" option on your privacy settings pages like this one: vimeo.com/59816563/settings/privacy

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.