Frankie Palatas

Frankie Palatas

I own 2 Roku Streaming Players. About 45 minutes ago, 1 of my players asked me, while in the middle of accessing my Vimeo App, if I'd like to Link my Vimeo Account. I unplugged the Roku Streaming Player, to reset it. I waited. Then plugged it back in. Stil, the same Message. So, I Logged In to my Vimeo Account and attempted 3 times, with 3 Codes to Link my Vimeo Account to the Roku unit. No success. When I went to my Likes, in my Vimeo Account, they had been wiped clean. Not a single Video. "Sorry No Videos Found". My 2nd Roku Streaming Player is giving me the same option, to Link my Player. Please note, I have been accessing Vimeo, with Roku for almost 18 months now. My Personal Setting Page shows that the Vimeo App is Linked. It actually gives me the Option to Disconnect.my Vimeo Acct/ App from Roku.

Frankie Palatas

Frankie Palatas

I had that same thought, right afer I Posted this earlier. I Disconnected. Then I went to both Roku Players and tried Linking them again. It's now about 10:35 PM EST. My initial Post, for this issue was around 5:55 PM EST. I am still unable to Link up. I have noticed that some of the other Members, of Vimeo, are having the same issue. I'm Posting their URL below. They Posted theirs approximately 3 1/2 hours after I did mine. Sounds to me like this is catching on, like the Flu?! LOL

Link: vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:100306

Mark

Mark Staff

Thanks for the link. I'm going to lock this topic and just keep the other one open so we can contain all this information in one place - it'll help our developers out. If you have any further info to provide, please do it there vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:100306

Thanks Frankie!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.