Nikoletta Stamatatos

Nikoletta Stamatatos PRO

Hi there,

I've been having trouble uploading the following video from Dropbox. When I click the 'Dropbox upload status' link in Vimeo box it comes up with a red error message.

'VIDEO 6_Scott Rewick_Create Your Online Success Through Media Buying.mp4'

I have tried several times to upload this one video file and still with problems. It's playing perfectly ok in Dropbox when I tested it there. Also a number of my other videos have all uploaded ok in the same upload batch to Vimeo from Dropbox. Just seems to be this one only.

In addition it seems like one of the other videos from Dropbox has been stuck 'uploading' for a long time. It's the second time I've tried to upload this one from Dropbox. See below.

VIDEO 4_Mark Anastasi_How to Get Free Traffic Thanks to Social Media_Part 1 of 2.mp4 (Uploading)

Hope you can get to the bottom of this.

Cheers
Nikoletta

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Nikoletta, sorry for the trouble. Can you clarify if you are trying to automatically upload in from Dropbox or are you choosing it from your Dropbox folder at vimeo.com/upload? Has it uploaded since you made this post?

Nikoletta Stamatatos

Nikoletta Stamatatos PRO

Hi Ian. I believe I tried to sync it with Dropbox automatically & then checked progress via the Dopbox upload status. Hope that makes sense.

Cheers
Nikoletta

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Nikoletta, sorry, these feature is still working fine for me. Are those videos not up yet?

Nikoletta Stamatatos

Nikoletta Stamatatos PRO

Hi Ian,

Nope those to videos are still not uploaded. One of them still says 'Uploading' and the other one has 'Error'.

When you say the feature is working fine for you what do you mean?

When I check on the vimeo.com/upload page & click on the 'Dropbox Upload Status' link to the right hand side and click on the Dopbox folder called 'Vimeo' this is where you can see the error messages. They are the first two videos.

Hope this makes sense.

Cheers
Nikoletta

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Ok, can you go ahead and cancel those two uploads and try again? Then, can you remove them from your Dropbox entirely and then re-upload them to Dropbox and then to Vimeo? It seems as though they are both simply hung up in the upload process and hence are not showing any progress in the upload status. Please let me know what happens!

Nikoletta Stamatatos

Nikoletta Stamatatos PRO

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for the response.

Unfortunately I am unable to delete these from Vimeo as the checkbox to the left of each one is not there. Is there anyway you can do that from your end?

Also I have deleted those two files from Dropbox and will reupload when they are removed from Vimeo.

Cheers
Nikoletta

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.