GoodCents

GoodCents PRO

Our corporate videos need to be seen by only our employees. Need clarity on the best way/combination:
1. Password Protect EACH Video?
2. Create private Portfolio?
3. Create private Channel?
What's the difference (privacy-wise) between a portfolio and Channel?

Castle Gate Media

Castle Gate Media PRO

Mark, anyway for a client not to see our other videos when they are done watching their video? without embedding? Like to keep them on vimeo, but as soon as their cut finishes, they see all our other stuff at the top of the page.

Thanks

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi there, the only way to accomplish this is to make your other videos private. However, a good way to organize client specific videos is to create a portfolio for them that includes only their own videos so they won't find there way back to your other videos like they would if you were to simply link them to your profile page.

Castle Gate Media

Castle Gate Media PRO

Another topic....any way to hyperlink to another site on a video I create and upload?

Thank you

Castle Gate Media

Castle Gate Media PRO

Ian, I have added the link to the embedded video and it works in the preview. When I send the link out to people, the hyperlink does not appear. Video just goes to black at the end

Thank you

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

That's odd. Can you link me to where you are embedding the video?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry for the confusion. Your video's outro will only display when it is embedded. It will no display when it is on Vimeo.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.