Mark

Mark Staff

Can you try downloading again? Don't use that same link it generated, click on the download button again. If that doesn't work, try right clicking on it and choosing "save as" or something to that effect.

Tracey Anton

Tracey Anton

It appears the right click was occurring after it opened in another window under quick time which did nothing. Got it going correctly tonight but has only downloaded 1.4 GB in 5 hrs even though I have unlimited downloads. My question now is that it is downloading to computer in ESP file format. Can I transfer that to a USB of a disk to watch in comfort on TV.

Tracey Anton

Tracey Anton

The download of this file was 8.1GB rather than the advertised 6GB so had to buy a 16 GB USB. As I had trouble where to download the file, it is in My Documents. Now it won't copy or move over to a USB. The instructions say the disk is full and it is brand new. Is there a block on this video to transfer from computer onto a USB?

Mark

Mark Staff

Hi there. It should not be an ESP file, as those are not video files. Can you link me to the page you're downloading from, please?

Tracey Anton

Tracey Anton

While the video was downloading it showed the ESP file format icon but successfully downloaded as a VLC movie file (.mov) into My Documents. But, I had trouble with getting it to download anywhere and the download size was 8.1GB rather than the advertised 6GB. It can be accessed to watch online but I wanted to put it on a 16GB USB but it wont let me. Is there a block on this video to transfer from computer onto a USB?

Mark

Mark Staff

Nope, I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't transfer over to a USB drive. Have you tried formatting the drive?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.