Ms. Keegan

Ms. Keegan PRO

My log in works for the vimeo website, but it doesn't work for the vimeo app on my ipad. Any ideas what's going on? I have more than one iPad and I already logged into the other one. It worked on that one. Could that be the problem?

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you please describe what happens when you try to log in?

Ms. Keegan

Ms. Keegan PRO

it says "Could not Authenticate: Please check your username and password and try again." but when I use the exact same username and password on my computer it works.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

That's odd, can you take a screenshot of that error message (hold the power button and press the home button simultaneously), and share it with us here? Use a service like Flickr, Imgur, or ge.tt to host the image. Thanks!

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Can you uninstall and reinstall the app and see if that helps? Have you been able to log into the app successfully at a previous time?

Ms. Keegan

Ms. Keegan PRO

I work at a school and vimeo appears to be blocked without signing in as an administrator. Would that affect the app as well?

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Ah, yes that could affect the app. Unfortunately, without knowing how your content filter specifically blocks sites, it's impossible for us to know for sure.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.