Af Ratsja

Af Ratsja

my vimeo account is linked to my facebook account. so i login to vimeo automatically when i login to my facebook. so, i don't really have a "vimeo account". when i wanted to delete this video, it asked for a password, which i'm assuming the login password to vimeo account, which i don't have. i tried my facebook password, but of course that didn't work. so, now what? how do i delete a video without a passowrd?

Link: vimeo.com/68953186

Af Ratsja

Af Ratsja

thank you, darnell :)!

i have a question though: do i have to do this (i.e. send a request like this) forever until i have a proper vimeo account with login name and password?

before i set up an account, i have a question. setting up an account sounds like a "new account". do i have to re-upload all my videos or can i link both accounts?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

We can update your login info so that you know your password. Would you like to do that? Unfortunately we have no way of transferring or merging information across accounts. You'll have to upload the videos manually to the desired account.

Af Ratsja

Af Ratsja

hi, derek!
yes, updating my login info for a password sounds very good! but after that, how do i login - can i still use my fb account or do i also need a login name to go with the password? how would the logging-in look like for me?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

You would be able to login at vimeo.com using your current email address linked to your account.

Af Ratsja

Af Ratsja

cool! in that case, please update my login info so that i know my password. do i have to do anything on my side?

Af Ratsja

Af Ratsja

thanks, derek! i have received the message :)! u guys are awesome! d^_^b

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.