Bramble Films

Bramble Films PRO

Hi - I've already uploaded and published my short doc - but was wondering if I could now also create a secure online screener - is there a way to dual-purpose an already-published video? Thank you!

Mark

Mark Staff

No, sorry, you'd have to upload it again separately.

Bramble Films

Bramble Films PRO

Hi - I successfully uploaded a secure online screener separately - but now I am trying to take down my on demand video. How do I do that? I cannot see any "x delete" button below the video to the right. There is red lettering saying "delete this video" but that only takes me to the enhancement page. How do I delete this page?

Link: vimeo.com/69747656

Mark

Mark Staff

We can delete it for you. Can you confirm that you want the VOD page permanently removed?

Bramble Films

Bramble Films PRO

I also emailed and got a response from Cameron - who says it taken down but I can republish later. Does that mean people can still see it? I don't want it to appear as if its available if its not. And I don't want it to be available right now and don't want it to appear that way. (Does that make sense?) Maybe I should just take it down permanently for now and then republish later? Please advise.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Please continue your conversation with Cameron via email.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.