Peter Hughes Photography

Peter Hughes Photography PRO

Hi,

When I select the review link for outside parties to view a video, Our logo appears, even though i have it unchecked in the video settings. Can you please advise if this should be the case. We are in the initial stages of setting up video slideshows for our real estate clients and would prefer no branding of ours to be shown. Many thanks.

Regards,
Kathy Hughes

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you link me to the video and where you're embedding it please?

Peter Hughes Photography

Hi Mark,

It's actually the review link, as we will have to use this so that our clients can insert the link to the video on their website and realestate.com.au, etc. Link is below. Interestingly, when I view the link on my pc (without being logged in to Vimeo), I see our logo, clip info/download & comments section. However, when I view the link on another pc in the office, I only see our logo. I have saved screen shots if you need to view them. Thanks for you help.

Regards,
Kathy Hughes

Link: vimeo.com/peterhughesphotography/review/72475333/7959234283

Mark

Mark Staff

No, that cannot be removed. Video review pages cannot be customized. Sorry! That is not an external site, it is part of Vimeo.

Peter Hughes Photography

Ok, does that that every will see a comment section? The logo we can probably live with, but we don't want people to be able to make comments. As advised, I can see comments on my pc, but on another pc the comments section doesn't appear? Can you explain why? I would have thought that if the "no one can comment on ths video" box is checked that it shouldn't appear? Can you please advise the best way to display the video outside vimeo then? I would have thought a pro membership would mean that this could be done.....

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

On the computer that shows a comment section, can you please try clearing the browser's cache and cookies?

Peter Hughes Photography

Thanks Rebecca, that worked. I just want to make sure before we go ahead with launching our website and advising our customers about our slideshows that outside parties will not see the comments section when the view the review link. Can you please confirm?

Many thanks.

Peter Hughes Photography

Rebecca, I meant to also double check that using the review option is the best option for displaying our video content as per my comments above?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Yes, you have disabled comments on your Video Review Page. You should be all set!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.