STREETFILMS

STREETFILMS Plus

I just figure this could be a bug and it will all work out eventually, but....

My video seems to be messed up in counting the number of plays.

Currently reads about 14.8 K on Vimeo on my laptop.
BUT on if I go to Vimeo on my iphone it says 21K, which to be honest seems to be the more accurate number and would mirror the activity I am seeing on Twitter,

The video went from gangbusters and recording hundreds of plays an hour and then sometime early Friday afternoon suddenly started only reporting maybe a few dozen per hour.

Even more odd? On the site it gives a total plays to the Groningen film at about 1500 today. If I go to stats for my site as a whole it says about 1100. Not sure how you can have a higher number as a whole??

Anyway, in the past when number issues have come up they seem to eventually remedy themelves. Hope same happens here.

Link: vimeo.com/76207227

STREETFILMS

STREETFILMS Plus

As you can see also we went from 68 likes on this video over the past three days to 0 today. That just doesn't seem possible with the love we are getting.

In addition, the site also seems to be confused about how many likes there are. In the All-Time Window for this video it says 90 likes. Yet it has only been released after we took secret password for a few days and that says 68. So something is goofy.

Link: ps://vimeo.com/76207227

Linden Hudson

Linden Hudson Plus

I'm a fellow user, and I have the same problem. It started around Friday mid day. I went from more than three thousand views every day to half that on Friday, to a third that on Saturday, then even lower for this Sunday. This exact thing happened two weeks ago beginning on Friday. It all began to catch up on Monday, so I hope it will again. It's very strange.

Mikey Perry

Mikey Perry Staff

@Linden, could you link me to the video where you're seeing the discrepancy?

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Hey all, thanks for reaching out. I'm going to run these videos by our developers, and we'll post an update about stats soon!

STREETFILMS

STREETFILMS Plus

Appreciate it. There is definitely something really wrong. I have continued to get individual notifcations all weekend of LIKES (now over 100) and am up to 10 comments. But according to the weekly summary you can see it has ZERO likes or comments the past thee days. It lists only 68 likes and 4 comments. The dramatic slowdown happened Friday around noon which I see is when many posts on the help page have cited. Thank you for looking into this.

Link: vimeo.com/76207227

STREETFILMS

STREETFILMS Plus

Thank you. I appreciate your help. I figured from your post all numbers aren't being lost, just need a little boost getting fixed up.....as usual.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.