avneesh

avneesh

Hi,
I am opening a webpage in iframe . I have sandbox attributes set with properties in it to allow popus and scripts. Web page displayed in iframe is supposed to create a new tab/window or window popup on clicking the link . Link works fine IE but not in firefox . Need to find a solution for this . Any help is appricaited.

Iframe:-
"
sandbox="allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-popups allow-forms"
"

Thanks

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Can you link us to the actual page using the embed code so we can take a look? Thanks.

avneesh

avneesh

Hi , thanks for showing interest. I dont have an url as it is not on public network yet . But if you copy paste below html , than you can see that links for popup opens in IE but not in Firefox..
So i am exactly in the same situation . I need to open a new tab/window in Firefox from an iframe exactly like this. .
"
#html#
#body#

#iframe style="border: 0; width: 100%; height: 1000px;" src="textfixer.com/html/jquery-pop-up-window-example.php"; sandbox="allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-popups allow-forms"#
#/iframe#

#/body#
#/html#

"
I am sorry about this weird text . But i dont think we are allowed to post html on this forum. But if you replace all # with < and > than it will become more clear.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.