Julian Dime

Julian Dime Plus

I've posted several videos of mine that are more focused around music and feature cutting on specific beats of the music. When I embed the video on facebook, the audio is always a little off. Not by much, but when the cuts are supposed to be precisely at the same time as the beats in the song, it gets a little screwy. Any help fixing this issue would be much appreciated. Note: The AV is synced in Vimeo, it's only messy when I embed the video.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you please link me to the video you are referring to? Thanks.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Hi Julian,

It doesn't look like I was able to notice any difference between watching the video on Vimeo vs. Facebook. Does this happen to you across multiple web browsers?

Julian Dime

Julian Dime Plus

Thanks a lot for taking a look. I watch the videos on the same web browser. I'm starting to think that if I'm the only one having this problem, there might be some difference in just the way I perceive the video depending on the size of the player rather than any difference in the video itself. Not sure how far-fetched that is, but the difference between the two is so tiny that it might be the case. I also think that it's maybe more apparent to me after spending so much time editing it than to people watching it for the first few times who maybe don't notice?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Yes, that happens to be all the time. Your video looks great!

Julian Dime

Julian Dime Plus

Thanks Derek! I still notice the issue but it's certainly very small.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.