Mark

Mark Staff

Fixed! Sorry about that.

Meghan Oretsky

Meghan Oretsky Staff

Hi Eduardo, you should now be able to see your custom logo on embeds. Sorry about that!

Mark

Mark Staff

Fixed! Sorry about that.

BengalMania

BengalMania PRO

Same here. Shows sporadically on the Preview page but not in the players. Additionally, it may be cached, as I had a solid PNG and changed it out for a 20% opaque. Selecting the 20% version, it would show in the preview but not stick when the page refreshed. Tried deleting all logos and re-uploading only the transparent version, so it wouldn't get confused. No change.

Link: vimeo.com/99135388

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

It looks like your custom logo is showing up. Keep in mind that this will not display onsite. In order for it to be seen, you would need to embed your video to an external site.

BengalMania

BengalMania PRO

Ah. I wasn't clear on that. Checked one of the embeds and it is there. Thanks. However, the transparent PNG is showing the silhouetted shape, so the background is properly knocked out by the 100% alpha, but not the partial transparency of that shape. IOW, the transparency did work in the preview and it shows as being partially transparent in the uploaded logos display.. I'd like the video to show through it if possible.

OK, now I'm really confused. Thought that if a partially transparent logo isn't possible, even though it shows in the preview fine, I'd drop the size to 50x50. Did that, uploaded both full density and 20% versions and selected one. Showed in the preview then disappears on page refresh. Gone in the embedded external player, too. I have them chosen in presets but that doesn't seem to take either. I either select a preset that has the desired logo, nothing shows. If I deselect and reselect Use Custom Logo, it does show but, on page refresh when Saving Changes, the page comes back with No Preset and the logo is gone.

What am I doing wrong?

BengalMania

BengalMania PRO

I've uploaded and embedded a new video and the logo is showing on it. Still isn't transparent, however, but it's there. The logo on the first video still does not show. Thought that perhaps it was a caching issue and that it would time out by now. Tried re-specifying the logo file and it shows in the preview but still disappears when saving settings.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

It looks like your custom logo is showing correctly for me. It is transparent when I embed it. Are you still experiencing this issue?

BengalMania

BengalMania PRO

Yesterday, it was being ornery. Today, it's working as expected! I had gone to go to the page where it's embedded and saw that the small partially transparent logo is now there. Yippee! Opened my account Embed page for the other video and re-specified the large logo from solid to transparent, refreshed the page where they are both embedded and the large transparent showed up immediately. Perfect! Thank You.

Mark

Mark Staff

I can't get that page to load, can you please link me to the video on Vimeo?

Jason Kraynek

Jason Kraynek PRO

Im having the same issue, i have a logo that when i set it for embed shows up- i save the preset and its gone though the checkbox says its on. i uncheck it and check it and its back though not saved as a preset- try to embed and it doesn't show.
Embedded it for now at the link below or on vimeo at vimeo.com/99668363

Link: jacenk.net/piece-of-the-game/

Jason Kraynek

Jason Kraynek PRO

no its not- none of my videos are showing up with the logo even though its set to default all my videos like that, doesn't even show up on the settings when its checked

Link: jacenk.net

Jason Kraynek

Jason Kraynek PRO

no- its still not. not on my site, nor my vimeo settings page. Emailed support but just got a reply saying someone will get back to me= yesterday. which kinda isn't what my PRO account states with the "1 hour email support". Is there someone that i can talk with about this?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Hi Jason,

It looks like your custom logo is currently showing up for me on this video: vimeo.com/99668363. If you have any other videos that you are having the same issue with, please send them my way. At this time, we are currently looking into this issue. Thanks for your patience!

Jason Kraynek

Jason Kraynek PRO

all of the videos should have the logo as its the default now for my settings. i.e. all vimeo embeds on my site jacenk.net should be showing it, which still is not the case neither in embed form or within the vimeo embed settings

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Hi Jason,

Sorry for the inconvenience! We are currently looking into this issue.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Nothing yet, sorry. Note that we're on a three-day weekend in the US, so this may not get looked at until Monday. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate Staff

Hi Jason,

I think we narrowed this down to a bug on our end when there is only one custom logo on an account.

I've gone ahead and uploaded a second, duplicate image to your account for the time being, and used it to create a new Embed Preset, JACENKNET_2.

I believe if you go to vimeo.com/settings/advanced and select the new preset and choose to have all your videos default to it, that they should then all be showing up. Would you mind giving that a try and letting us know how it goes?

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Thanks for reporting, Kevin -- looking into this and hope to have the issue resolved soon.

Bedrijfsbeelden

Bedrijfsbeelden PRO

Same here. Old logos do work, recently uploaded ones do not work.
Tried it on old videos and new (vimeo.com/100133970) nothing appears. In IE it even takes a while or you are not able to select at all.
In Chrome it works untill you click save.
Hope you guys figure it out real quick since I am testing for a video that will be released on wednesday for a client with logo and link to there new landingpage.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hi there, Thanks for chiming in. Our developers are currently looking into this, and we hope to have it resolved quickly.

Mark

Mark Staff

Thanks for letting us know, we're looking into this!

Mark

Mark Staff

Thanks for letting us know, we're looking into this!

Mooji

Mooji PRO

Hello,
Our videos are programmed to show a logo, but the logo does not show up when the video is playing on full screen. Is Vimeo still trying to fix this bug? Please respond to me at Omkara@mooji.org
Thank you,
Omkara

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you link me to where your video is embedded?

Mark

Mark Staff

No, sorry. If you've chosen to show a logo, it will show the logo whether on full screen or not.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.