Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

If you're having trouble with your video's conversion, please contact us using the form at vimeo.com/help/contact. That way, we can do some in-depth troubleshooting.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Sorry about that! I gave your video a push to convert.

Mark

Mark Staff

Yup! Doing that right now.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Square Foot Media

Square Foot Media PRO

Thanks Derek, still no joy - although I was just trying a 'replace video file' before I read your update....
Can you try again please (if that might help)

Cheers

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like it went through!

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like it went through!

Ben Pender-Cudlip

Ben Pender-Cudlip Plus

Same here -- video sitting waiting to convert. Could you give it a push? This is time-sensitive and pretty critical I get this up soon.

Many thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/98025289

Mark

Mark Staff

Hmm, this upload MAY have failed, but i'm going to try and see if we can do something with this. If it's not up within the hour, please try re-uploading it.

CVM

CVM Plus

Is there still an issue here? My latest upload has been on "Conversion is about to begin" for several hours now too.

Link: vimeo.com/98326871

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that, i'm pushing this through right now.

Mark

Mark Staff

This should convert soon. Basic members have a waiting period before conversion begins. Plus and PRO members can skip this line.

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that, i'm looking into this right now

Keith Norton

Keith Norton Plus

I'm new to vimeo but ive been stuck at the converting screen for longer than the upload took. is that going to be normal? been about 4 hours now.

Mark

Mark Staff

It looks like your upload never completed. Did you navigate away from the page before it said "done! go to video" ?

Keith Norton

Keith Norton Plus

possibly, do you not get a notification somewhere that says so? it would be nice to know all i had to do was re-upload it if possible

Mark

Mark Staff

Well, the video isn't done uploading until it says "Done!" sometimes it'll hang on 100% for a minute, which admittedly can be confusing.

Lucas Markham

Lucas Markham

Hey, could you possibly help me get this one up as well? It's been stuck on 00:00:00 for about half an hour, not sure if that is normal or not.

Link: vimeo.com/98488929

CStoneISU

CStoneISU

Video is stuck at waiting in line for conversion. Not sure what to do and I haven't re-uploaded it at all....

Any way to get a push?

Link: vimeo.com/98505473

Mark

Mark Staff

Working on this right now!

Wolfgang Egartner

Wolfgang Egartner PRO

Same problem with 99654373, already waiting for about 32 hours. Could you pls. help?

Wolfgang Egartner

Wolfgang Egartner PRO

Thx a lot! Works now. Not yet in HD, guess this will take a while, but at least the SD version is already there.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

It doesn't look like your original upload was HD. Your video needs to be at least 1280x720 to be considered HD on Vimeo. I recommend taking a look at our compression guidelines.

Vimeo FAQ: vimeo.com/help/compression

Blackwing Profit

Blackwing Profit PRO

i have a video that wont start converting that i need to send out in an email asap.... can you please give it a very urgent push....?

Link: vimeo.com/99888195

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Looks like that video has finished converting, let us know if you run into this issue again!

Brick Pictures

Brick Pictures Plus

nevermind, i uploaded again and that one went through. gonna delete the link.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Sounds good, let us know if you run into any other trouble!

Mark

Mark Staff

This should be starting soon.

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. We experienced a short period of delayed conversions yesterday, which has since been resolved. If you continue to experience trouble with your conversions, please contact us using the form at vimeo.com/help/contact

Thank you!

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. We experienced a short period of delayed conversions yesterday, which has since been resolved. If you continue to experience trouble with your conversions, please contact us using the form at vimeo.com/help/contact

Thank you!

Solid State Creative

Solid State Creative Plus

I'm uploading again. No response from Vimeo and it's still stuck. Hard to explain to clients. Happens quite a bit. I wonder what we're paying for...

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Thank you!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.