Pam Newman

Pam Newman

I've been trying to watch videos in firefox, and videos that I haven't recently watched (perhaps not in my cashe) aren't working at all, but they will be counted as viewed if I push the button.

sad panda face.

(o).(o)

Pam Newman

Pam Newman

Just for reassurance on my part, they're not working in IE either. :-(

Pam Newman

Pam Newman

And I restarted. Still no worky in either browser. :-(

SteveR

SteveR Plus

They're not working on my Safari browser, either.

Ted Roden

Ted Roden Alum

Are they still not working? Does it give you any errors?

Pam Newman

Pam Newman

some videos are still not starting for me.

Most of the ones I attempted to watch last night are working now, but videos I've never attempted to view equate to no worky.

Ted Roden

Ted Roden Alum

Weird! Which videos aren't working? (just past a few urls in)

Pam Newman

Pam Newman

Additional information (perhaps related?) I just clicked on this video: vimeo.com/271324

And it gave me a "Stream not found," error.

Ted Roden

Ted Roden Alum

Strange. All of those videos work for me (and various others around the office). Have you tried restarting your browser and all that? Which browser are you using anyways?

Pam Newman

Pam Newman

I:

restarted the browsers (ie & firefox), restarted the pc, dumped the cashe, deleted temp files, tried IE, tried Firefox... it's still an issue.

I used to remove spyware and repair pc hardware for a living... *single tear*

Conspiracy theories are slowly starting to bubble up. :-)

No name

No name

I had the same problem earlier, some took a few min after starting firefox over, but i dont know why

Amanda

Amanda

Yeah, a lot of videos aren't working for me either. The latest one I uploaded was working fine, but then my sister said she couldn't see it, and now I can't either.

Capucha

Capucha Plus

can't either...

edit to say : kinda works : video takes a very long time to load, then it keeps stopping during the playing.

MattFM

MattFM

Loads of vids not working for me either. Some are though, but then stop working. And some work, after not working. Very unusual.

Tallulah

Tallulah

Same here. Not a single video I have tried to watch today has worked (including my own). It's kind of frustrating.

heather

heather

sometimes this happens, I just hit pause, let it load a bit and then hit play again and they work fine.

Pam Newman

Pam Newman

Maybe I'm spoiled and impatient, lol.

Alex Itin

Alex Itin Plus

I think I've encountered this sometimes too

Yves Magat

Yves Magat

What is strange I can actually view the videos on my home computer, a Mac with Safary, Firefox and IE but on my office computer, Windows with IE and Firefox, I can only see one of the three. Could it be a firewall making trouble with bigger size videos ? Thanks.

Pam Newman

Pam Newman

I realize now in my haste that I was simply not waiting for them to load like other websites make me wait... and in that, I realize how much you vimeo experts had spoiled me.

I was already impatient, lol.

Pierre

Pierre

I used to encounter this alot a week ago. Whenever I pressed play the viewer would just be white and nothing would show up or load. It hasn't happened this week yet for me.

bk

bk Plus

For the past three days, none of my own videos play for me. I just get the loading-spinner thing. Oddly enough, those same videos work fine for everybody else, and other peoples' videos work fine.

jeremydiener

jeremydiener

Same problem here. One video I loaded last night works, but the other four I loaded this morning just give me the spinning guitar picks and nothing else.

Fabio Giolito

Fabio Giolito

I haven't had this problems people are talking about here, but now some videos return:
"stream was not found"

Peter McArthur

Peter McArthur Staff

If you get "stream was not found" - try holding the shift button down and refreshing the page. We're working on this right now.

heather

heather

still not working or just my computer?

acousticvids.com

acousticvids.com

i am getting the spinning guitar picks when i try to watch them embedded on another site. watching them from my own account is fine.

Everett White

Everett White

I'm having the "stream was not found" error on one video, my only recent upload. Shift+reloading doesn't seem to help.

Parsons

Parsons

i get the stream not found error for every video i click. tried all browsers. something wrong with my flash update or something?

Steve Holt

Steve Holt

I'm having really big problems too. Just a white screen after the spinning pics, or the thumbnial and a white screen after clicking play. Errors on page almost every time. "Blockedrefferer" I've shut down all firewalls and popup blockers, but no luck.

Steve Holt

Steve Holt

After further investigation, I suspect my firewall.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.