Josh Golladay

Josh Golladay

maybe what I really need is a "private album" I'm trying t share an album with private videos in it, and it always says "0 videos". The private videos are password protected. Is there a way to do this? My whole reason for coming to vimeo is to share videos of your son with our parents far away, and I like the privacy features. Thanks for any info.

Blake Whitman

Blake Whitman Staff

Hey Josh, as of now you cannot share albums with private videos. I suggest you share them individually or send your family an email with the urls and passwords. We will be adding the ability to share albums with private videos in the near future, but for now I suggest the methods above.

Josh Golladay

Josh Golladay

Great, Thanks for the info! I look forward to the feature and am very much enjoying getting going with vimeo

Olivia

Olivia

I can't wait for password protected albums! (It is a real hassle having to send individual links to family members....) It would be SO great to send one link to an album full of videos & they only have to enter the password once.... Then, Vimeo truly would be the greatest video hosting site ever. Thanks!!!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.