Emmanuel Tenenbaum

Emmanuel Tenenbaum Plus

Hi

I just noticed something strange. It seems that one user pretends he is an Human, but is actually a DINOSAUR.

It is THAT user: vimeo.com/user320700

Yes, believe me. He is a dinosaur. I have proofs. Look at Karen's video. vimeo.com/442530

Now, you see?

So, personnally I don't have anything against dinosaurs, but I just want to know if they are allowed on Vimeo. Just asking.

Because, if we let dinosaurs be vimeo members, soon we'll have cats, snakes, horses or even rabbits. They will start uploading videos about vegetables, small worms, oats, and have discussions in the forum such as "Project: the carrot you have always dreamed".

Again, I don't complain. I just ask. IS THAT REALLY WHAT WE WANT?

Karen Abad

Karen Abad Plus

i thought it was hilarious, i had to call my best friend and link him to this forum post.

you made my day

especially since i was so freaking out with stupid finals.

Karen Abad

Karen Abad Plus

This is very real.
and very serious.

hee hee

Otis is real
otis is love <3

Javed Ahmed

Javed Ahmed

God, can't believe these people... and I was afraid to create a separate account for my HV20 (my newly found love). But dogs and dinosaurs? What next? Toe-nails with smiley faces painted on them?

Javed Ahmed

Javed Ahmed

Shame on you... SHAME ON YOU! Naah, just kiddin'

Xavier Candiani

Xavier Candiani

I want to be part of a social network thats include all, dinosaurs, carrots, monkeys, etc.

I would love to know what kind of videos a carrot makes.

X

Ralph Lindsen

Ralph Lindsen

anti-carrot terrorism is spreading! we must stop the rabbits and bunnies from humping or else it will be the end of carrot society!

Zack Wolk

Zack Wolk

Vimeo should not censor anything.

Xavier Candiani

Xavier Candiani

Any goldfish that managed to make a movie will manage to upload it. Any goldfish with that determination should be able to upload wherever the world she (or he) wants, better here full with diverse ideology and respect for others.

X

w.pasman

w.pasman

I agree with Xavier, and please also post a movie of that goldfish while being busy with the upload!!

Karen Abad

Karen Abad Plus

Hahah i had to come back and read this it's so hilarious.

Paul Isakson

Paul Isakson

Vimeo was so good before they started letting dinosaurs become members.

Emmanuel Tenenbaum

Emmanuel Tenenbaum Plus

I can´t believe this thread is still alive :)

Anyway, it´s logical: we are wainting for tough decisions by Vimeo Staff. They must be able to take a decision: was it better BEFORE or AFTER dinosaurs arrived?

Karen Abad

Karen Abad Plus

I check this periodically and it still cracks me up.

I think it was better before the dinosaurs.

Those slutty slut bags need to stay away.

I mean, I love them, but i'm not one.

hahaha

slutbag dinosaurs.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.