Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

We're working on an issue where videos are getting stuck on the "Conversion is about to begin" or "Waiting in line" stages. We apologize for any inconvenience. While a long-term solution is being worked on, Staff members are able to restore most clips stuck at these two specific stages.

If you have a video stuck at one of these stages ("Conversion is about to begin" or "Waiting in line"), please post below with a link to your video and a Staff member will get back to you as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Timothy Barksdale

Timothy Barksdale

vimeo.com/55066958

Hi Tommy, this one Barred Owl has been stuck for 24 hours. funny because I uploaded a pair this one uploaded first and never progressed....

Hope you're having fun!
Tim

MistaHindz

MistaHindz Plus

my video wont playn n ive tried on multiple computers. it shows its full uploaded and there. but it wont play?!?!? or show the HD button

Link: vimeo.com/55132630

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

It looks like you deleted that clip, did you upload it again successfully?

NARE TV

NARE TV

You are the best. Thank you!

Florentboj

Florentboj

Hello, My video has been stuck at conversion about to begin for a week... video is at vimeo.com/54645916. Thank you for your help!!

SeventyPercent

SeventyPercent Plus

Oh my goodness 11pm on a Saturday night--- you are a rock star. Thanks so much for the hard work.

Blackbird Cinema

Blackbird Cinema Plus

And here I am again..using the specific Adobe preset for vimeo and once again I have a video that a very important client is waiting to watch that is not converting. Starting to become ridiculous that I pay money and have to come here every time i upload. Here it is. Please fix it. vimeo.com/55185123

Cristos

Cristos

Hi Please help with this video.. its been stuck in "processing" for 24 hours now. Its my final project and need to post on my class's website asap. Please help.

vimeo.com/55143328

Dylan Bothman

Dylan Bothman

My video is stuck at "will begin converting momentarily", and has been for the past two days.
Can I get any help?
Should I re-upload it?

Thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/54919262

Mujtaba5555

Mujtaba5555

Please Fix my Processing PArt of the vid and kindly make it avaiable :)
I'd be really grateful
I uploaded this file yesterday nite and went to sleep, in the morning i saw my net disconnected, but when i saw my account, the vid had been uploaded but there's this processing bar still on it.
Will it process or im stuck here....Please help...PLEASE
vimeo.com/55174172

Link: vimeo.com/55174172

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Mitch Payne

Mitch Payne Plus

video vimeo.com/55189579 is stuck on this. Im really sorry to be so blunt but Im getting a bit tired of paying for a service that has this many bugs in it. The last 4 videos I have uploaded with out fail have had an issue. This is work for clients that wish to see it asap. Please correct

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

WSU Payroll Services

WSU Payroll Services

vimeo.com/55179814 is stuck on "conversion about to begin." Your website looks great, but I'm really disappointed about how long this is taking. I did the free version and waited 5 hours for conversion to process; so I thought, okay, this is how they get your money...make it go really slow so that you have to purchase the plus/pro version...so I went ahead and upgraded...now 2 more hours and still the same issue. Please help.

Link: vimeo.com/55179814

Brian Dilg

Brian Dilg Plus

Same problem - I have a pro account, any my video at vimeo.com/55091008 has been sitting at "conversion is about to begin" for several days. Was uploaded already encoded with h264, AAC audio, 1280x720, 24fps.

Link: vimeo.com/55091008

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi Kate, sorry but that clip has failed and will have to be uploaded again. Try uploading with another browser besides Safari, and if you're having any more trouble, please post in this thread:

Link: vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:16738

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Greg, it looks the video is up and playing now. Sorry for the delay!

Terese Thulin

Terese Thulin

Hi,

I uploaded a video 2 days ago and it's stuck at "Waiting in line".
For some reason friends of mine can watch the video from their computers, but I can't watch it from neither my phone or my computer.

Thank you!

Link: vimeo.com/55138737

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Matias Ciminari

Matias Ciminari

Hi, I uploaded 12 hours ago my test video (it´s my first video) and stopped at "Conversion is about to begin"
Can you tell me if a problem with the video or it´s another thing?
Thanks.

Link: vimeo.com/55235622

Masked Sorrow

Masked Sorrow

Hey I uploaded my video about an hour ago (my first video) and it's stuck on "waiting in line".
Please help. Thanks so much.

Link: vimeo.com/55273637

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Your account currently shows 0% used of your weekly 5gb quota.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Pierre Paré-Blais

Pierre Paré-Blais Plus

yes I did, I reuploaded, and it processed within minutes of completing the upload!
thanks for looking into it, but it's all good now.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Druva Inc

Druva Inc PRO

Stuck at "conversion is about to begin" … again … for 5 hours now. You've really got to fix this! We're at the point now that we'll be self hosting.

Link: vimeo.com/55274012

Oiffy

Oiffy Plus

Hello, our video is STUCK and it needs to be delivered to our client in an hour. I need this fixed right away please. Thank you.

Link: vimeo.com/55152758

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Felix Cheung

Felix Cheung

I had another video stuck during uploading last night, then I compressed it in a Vimeo-friendly format and re-uploaded that today. Now it's been stuck for an hour or so.

Thanks in advance.

Link: vimeo.com/55290806

Eleven Mass Media

Eleven Mass Media Plus

Thank you! Are there problems with embedding also? I had a video that was stuck, I re-uploaded the video, and now it appears I am unable to embed it...

Link: vimeo.com/55135153

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

What kind of issues/errors are you running into with embedding?

Tricia Coyne

Tricia Coyne Plus

Don't hate me, Tommy! I got another one for you that's been stuck in the "encoding process" for roughly 4 hours now. Mind taking a look?

Link: vimeo.com/55222941

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

I could never hate you Tricia! Sorry for the delay, your video is online now!

kttom

kttom Plus

Hi - I'm stuck at "Conversion is about to begin" Any help pushing this along would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

vimeo.com/55327021

Amy Olson

Amy Olson

Hi there, my video has been stuck at the conversion stage for a few hours now. It's being submitted as a university project and the deadline is approaching soon! Help!

vimeo.com/55320020

Claire Selim

Claire Selim Plus

hey, my video is stuck, and i'm trying to upload it for urgent boss approval in three hours.
please can you help? i'm nervous about posting the link as it's a private video, but it's the most recent video on my account and is titled 'Day 5'.

Thanks so much!
Claire

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Philip Park

Philip Park

fucking converting and bad quality

i using vimeo plus it is better speed and better quality than youtube

but now this time vimeo plus also too slow uploading system and low quality

i want refund it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this time i uploading 371mb HD file it almost 3hour but it is still converting now...

go to hell ~~~~~~~~~~ and fucking vimeo

vimeo is confidence lost

Maxim Hectors

Maxim Hectors

Hello!

My video has been at 'will begin converting momentarily' since friday

eternal gratitude if someone could fix this!

vimeo.com/55031892

Thank you,
xmxm

Electric Lady Studios

Electric Lady Studios

Tommy! Don't skip us! Need this video up today...do I need to re-upload?

Thanks!!

Pimenton

Pimenton

Thanks Tommy, but still I cannot see my video.

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, the video appears to play fine on our end. What kind of issue/error are you experiencing?

Pimenton

Pimenton

Hi Zena,

I have been trying for a couple of days to play any video on Vimeo with no luck. It simply doe snot starts.

I have a Mac and I use Firefox & Safari.

Thanks

First Sight Productions

First Sight Productions Plus

Joining the parade. It was stuck all of yesterday and last night; I figured I screwed it up and deleted the video entirely and tried uploading a different file. To no avail. :-(

Link: vimeo.com/55370781

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

itoonas

itoonas

Hey, video stuck on "processing" for a couple of days now. Any help much appreciated :)
Cheers

Link: vimeo.com/55172895

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, it looks the video is up and playing now. Sorry for the delay!

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Sorry for the delay, your videos are online now. If you're having trouble embedding and playing back your video, please create a new post in the main Help Forum.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Don McGee

Don McGee Plus

Yes I did. I saw some others commenting that they deleted and reuploaded and it worked, so I tried that. Worked like a charm. Thanks, Tommy!

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Doyle Dick

Doyle Dick Plus

I have tried to reload this video on three different machines from three different locations. Each time I get the same response - Aw Snap . . . I have tried to using wmv extension and mp4 extension. I thought up grading my account to "Plus" would help since I want to upload several videos of 250 to 350 mb in size this week. But, so far no success. Since I have tried up upload video several times, I do not know what to do next. I deleted the other tries. I will try again, though. Thank you.

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Doyle, how's your Internet connection? Are you connected via WiFi or Ethernet?

Doyle Dick

Doyle Dick Plus

Thank you for your reply. I have been successful. Changed my ratio to your suggestion of 853x480. Then uploaded three mp4 275-350 mb files via my slow Verizon G3 connection. I used the old upload procedure and it worked fine! The advanced upload procedure does not work for my yet, I guess. Thank you so much!!

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, it looks like that video was deleted. Are you still in need of assistance?

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Christian, it looks like that video was deleted. Are you still in need of assistance?

Jérémie Jung

Jérémie Jung

Hey, my video is stuck at Converstion is about to begin since last night...

Thank you so much for helping out!

Jé.

Link: vimeo.com/49723179

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Jérémie, it looks the video is up and playing now. Sorry for the delay!

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Phil, it looks like that video was deleted. Are you still in need of assistance?

Random Acts

Random Acts Plus

thanks for the reply, Zena. I deleted that one and re-uploaded and that worked... from the forum I could see that re-submitting was the easiest solution.

Is there a way to ensure video is shown at native size? I prefer if it's not automatically resized...
thanks, Phil

Random Acts

Random Acts Plus

Hi Zena, Groom_1 is 352x288 pxls and Groom_2 is 640x480 pxls.

they both appear at a default size on the 'my videos' page, and larger, but default when you click on the video title to open a new window. Also, the aspect ratios look a bit distorted, and I'd like to specify 16:9 ratio, if possible.

thanks, Phil

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Streetwise Media, your video is fixed.

Steve Clarke, it looks like you deleted your video. Were you able to get it uploaded successfully?

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Syd, it looks the video is up and playing now. Sorry for the delay!

Leo Selvaggio

Leo Selvaggio Plus

Stuck at converting. Thank you, I appreciate you guys fixing this, its a time sensetive project, so appreciate you guys burning the midnight oil on htis

Link: vimeo.com/55317437

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Doug, it looks like that video was deleted. Are you still in need of assistance?

Doug Avaux

Doug Avaux Plus

I deleted an uploaded it again and all is good. Thanks

Richard Frank

Richard Frank

I've just spotted that the initial message at the top of this thread is three weeks' ago!

It's one thing to have a temporary problem that gets fixed - no issue with that - quite different to have one that is still rumbling on three weeks' later!!!

I know it's a small issue, but this video is for my son's school today... Will have to find some other place/way to upload it. Not great!

Gloddaeth Holidays

Gloddaeth Holidays Plus

video was stuck in conversion mode, so i re-uploaded and now it appears to be there, but the file refuses to actually play. i have tried multiple times in multiple browsers and even updated flash player. help please! :-) thanks in advance.

Link: vimeo.com/55406211

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, the video appears to play fine on our end. What kind of issue/error are you running up against when you try to play the video?

pixelkitchen

pixelkitchen

We've uploaded about 50 videos yesterday and they still don't have thumbnails, they won't play and we are also having serious troubles adding them to an album... What is going on?

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, could you please link to the video(s) in question?

xavier curnillon

xavier curnillon Plus

Hi,
I have a video stuck in conversion since yesterday. vimeo.com/55373897
I have to show it tomorrow fora meeting.
Could you please fix it,
thank's in advance,
sincerely,
Xavier

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, it looks like those videos were deleted. Are you still in need of assistance?

Bison TV

Bison TV PRO

Seem like one of the video was reuploaded and that one went through fine. But one of them is still stuck in processing.

Link: vimeo.com/55396499

FaderPro

FaderPro PRO

Sorry, but this and other uploads getting stuck is really killing productivity. I am glad you guys are working on it and aware of the problem, but many of my videos have gotten stuck during uploading resulting in me ditching them and having to try again later. This has happened multiple times.

This video has been "stuck" in conversion for a while and just says "Great things are about to happen" I appreciate the humor, but can we just get a working system FIRST ;)

thanks and here is the link
vimeo.com/55301769

Link: vimeo.com/55301769

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

All the above videos should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience. We understand it's annoying and we're getting it figured out asap.

Prime Communications

Prime Communications PRO

Tommy...can you look into my account. I have lots of videos that are stuck in "upload process" or "being processed step with strips". I have even deleted lots of my old video from my pro account. I wish i can provide you the video id but there are too many to list....

pleas help....is there something we are doing incorrectly....

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, it looks like you are uploading some of these videos from your iPhone. How large are the files that you are uploading?

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Amber, it looks like that video was deleted. Are you still in need of assistance?

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Teresa Bensel

Teresa Bensel

My video is stuck at "Conversion is about to begin." I am hoping to submit it to a school soon, so any help would be fantastic, thanks!

vimeo.com/55401580

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Teresa, it looks the video is up and playing now. Sorry for the delay!

Teresa Bensel

Teresa Bensel

Yes, it's working now! I posted on another forum so I think someone got to it. Thanks bunch Vimeo staff!

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Matt, it looks the video is up and playing now. Sorry for the delay!

Ryan Kehn

Ryan Kehn

I was able to watch this video last night. Now it's reverted to the "conversion" stage. Also, the password I have associated with the file does not seem to be working anymore.

Link: vimeo.com/55408394

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Fixed! Sorry for the delay.

When logged into your account, you can change the password associated with that video in the video's settings.

CKTA

CKTA Plus

What's going on? Tons of videos have been stuck... No definitive solutions? Problem has been going on for a month or so... I just upgrade my subscription... Have remorse...

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Do you have a video that is stuck? If so, post the link here.

We are working right now on resolving this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, in the meantime. Thanks for your patience!

River Yoga

River Yoga PRO

River Yoga's Level 1 video is stuck at the conversion point. We are trying to embed to our website so we can start our subscription series. Can you help? Thank you!

Link: vimeo.com/54821337

River Yoga

River Yoga PRO

Thank you! Does this bug continue to happen once the videos are embedded on another site? Students pay 12.95/month to use the videos 24/7. If they can't play them when they want, I'm going to be dealing with unhappy students! Any info you have on this is much appreciated.

tforsyth

tforsyth

Hi, my video has been stuck like this for almost 4 hours, could I have some help please?

Link: vimeo.com/55482991

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Your video is online on our end, are you still seeing otherwise?

Libertad Magallan

Libertad Magallan

Thank you!!, very effective!!! I LOVE VIMEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Consumer Content

Consumer Content PRO

Hi,

One of our videos is stuck for almost 30 hours now and we see the following message "Sorry! This video will be available for viewing shortly". Can you help us fix this?

vimeo.com/55415610

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Sorry, but that clip has failed and you'll have to upload it again. If you're still having trouble uploading, try using another browser; post in the thread linked below if these issues persist:

Brendan Dean

Brendan Dean Plus

I tried re-uploading the video this morning, and still same "conversion" problems since last night. Anything you guys could do would be awesome!

Link: vimeo.com/55476837

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hey there, were you uploading with the iPad app? Unfortunately all those clips have failed and will need to be uploaded again. Are you trying to upload clips from your Camera Roll, or editing projects?

Prime Communications

Prime Communications PRO

few from camera roll and few from editing projects (after compressing it)...and yes we are using iPad app for upload

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Sorry, but that clip has failed and will have to be uploaded again. Can you try uploading with another browser besides Safari and see if that affects your upload? If you have any more trouble please post in this forum thread:

Violin Memory

Violin Memory PRO

Hi, I have two that appear stuck at the upload. The status page (regularly) stops updating, either midway or never begins progress. Please check if they have made it up and are being processed.

Is there a status update on these performance issues? Thes two videos have been uploaded to a Vimeo pro account before with no issues. Is it network traffic, growing pains? Cuz it is a bit of a pain, it happens more often lately.

Regards,
Gaird

Links: vimeo.com/55564280,https://vimeo.com/55566014

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Sorry, but those clips have failed and need to be uploaded again. Can you try uploading with another browser besides Safari and see if that affects your upload? If you have any more trouble please post in this forum thread:

Violin Memory

Violin Memory PRO

Chrome just crashed. Firefox is stuck. Is there another upload method that bypasses the web UI? Do any 3rd party widgets exist that work with your upload API, or any command line methods? I am stuck and out of excuses for my client who is waiting for their content.
Time to rethink that desktop app?

Link: i.imgur.com/SNgQ0.png

EDIT: Saw the forum thread suggestion, moving my post over there

The Why We Love

The Why We Love Plus

I have a video that says HD is ready and to refresh page but the message is stuck and don;t know if the video encoded correctly in 1080.

Link: vimeo.com/49498333

SPORTS

SPORTS Plus

Mine is stuck on "Conversion" -- vimeo.com/55578909

Video is locked, but I assume you folks can get access without pw, no?

Thanks,
Mike

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Please double check and make sure your compression settings are in line with what we recommend (vimeo.com/help/compression) - Also, try switching between the basic and advanced uploader in Chrome, Safari and Firefox. Please post any further issues here vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:16738

km77

km77

Thanks very much, Mark! Appreciate the really quick response.

Mark

Mark Staff

This upload failed, please try again.

Mottsawce

Mottsawce Plus

Hi Vimeo friends,

I've got a video called "ReachSix v2" stuck at "conversion is about to begin." Would appreciate any help you can provide!

Cheers,

Ryan

Link: vimeo.com/54428065

Shannon Gwara

Shannon Gwara

Never Mind re-uploaded and works now!
just wont load thumbnails for some reason

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.