Shannon Stewart

Shannon Stewart

Why doesn't vimeo.com/roku work anymore? How do I add Roku boxes? When I enter that link, it tells me to go to settings, but Roku isn't there and there is no place to enter the activation code. This was addressed in the forum about a month ago, no solution was stated but the staff locked the topic "because of inactivity." Their inactivity, apparently. I am reluctant to upgrade when I can't even connect Roku...

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Shannon, have you tried opening Vimeo on your Roku device? Once you do that, it should give you a set of instructions to connect to Vimeo.

Steve Sarmento

Steve Sarmento

The Vimeo channel on roku does not give me a code to enter on the website.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry for the trouble, Steve. I'm going to look into this. In the meantime, can you try resetting your Roku device?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that, Nick and thanks for the heads up. Does resetting your Roku have any affect?

Lattin Family Videos

Lattin Family Videos Plus

I have had my Roku connected for some time to vimeo, and now all of a sudden I'm disconnected and when I go to connect I have no code to enter on my roku. It is blank.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. I'm going to look into this. Can you tell me if resetting your Roku helps?

Lattin Family Videos

Lattin Family Videos Plus

I don't know if it had anything to do with the Netflix loss of service that was going on at the same time, but we are back and running. My Roku finally gave me a code after waiting a few days.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.