Fair Oaks Presbyterian Church

I know this may sound very basic, but I'm using an extension called "Sermon Speaker" on a Joomla site I'm developing for our church. The idea is that you pop in your UN into the settings, and the extn automatically picks up the videos hosted on Vimeo. Except this isn't happening.

Now I'm assuming that the extn - which has been around a long time - is working correctly, so I have to figure I am putting the wrong details in. I have tried the "Name", the email address used to login, and even the last part of the Vimeo URL - the name after vimeo.com/..... I'm now stumped.

Can anyone confirm which of those is correct and I'll go from there. Or any SS experts, can you help? TIA!!

Mark

Mark Staff

It's either the email address or the last part of the URL, both of which you have tried - so I can't imagine what the issue is. I suggest contacting the developer of the plugin, i've never heard of it before.

Thanks Mark. I have emailed the dev about it as well, though I thought I may have just been using the wrong UN. Will post a fix when I finally find it.

Ouch - dumb user error!! LOL! Firstly, I didn't completely read the tool tips which said use the last part of the URL, and, secondly, I hadn't set the dropdown box "Mode for videos files" to Vimeo.

Boy, some people.... :-)

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey, you're the reason I have a job - so thank you :)

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.