JB Videography

JB Videography Plus

In the video posted, I can't help but notice how it is "pixelly" .
I had a few friends watch it and they too noticed this.
I know CS5 has a built in Vimeo HD preset, and this worked very well up until Vimeo changes layouts a year or so ago.
Now, every time I upload a video to Vimeo, I feel like I spend an hour tweaking the settings, exporting, uploading, all to just see how it will look. More times than not, I delete the video and start over, tweaking the settings again and uploading again (Yes, I made a preset that worked well for me a few times then it too started to not look just right when uploading to Vimeo.)

Is there a new preset for PPro CS5 I can install for Vimeo SD and HD? Or does someone have settings they can share with me to tweak the built in preset in CS5?

Thanks in advance. The Vimeo support staff are nothing short of demi-gods! :)

Link: vimeo.com/55012841

JB Videography

JB Videography Plus

Thank you. I remember looking at those when Vimeo changed up a year or so ago, but on your recommendation, i will look again.
Thanks!

Mark

Mark Staff

Try and follow them then upload a test video and link me to it if you have any problems with how it looks and maybe we can make some suggestions on how to tweak it (if possible).

GiveMore.com

GiveMore.com PRO

Jamison - I've used the presets for CS6 and they're much much better in my opinion. As mark said, they have the exact settings on the site here.

JB Videography

JB Videography Plus

I've heard the same... not sure I can justify paying the the upgrade right now for one perfected present :-/

Mark

Mark Staff

J Braly, don't they let you create your own custom preset, or no? If they do - just throw in there the setting we recommend and save it.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.