Mark

Mark Staff

Our developers are aware of this issue and are working on fixing it right now! Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone!

AngryC

AngryC

Hello,

I think Vimeo has a "search problem". The search finds only 3 days or older videos. Can you check this out?

Thanks

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey! Sorry about that, we're working on this!

Alejandro Espina

Alejandro Espina

Yes, we know you are working on it, but sorry i think that's not enought, Vimeo was working on SEARCH Engine / Database / Tags problems for about 2 months, may be more ... and now again? more SEARCH problems? ... i mean it's not little meanless problem, made people really angry and a bad reputation for VIMEO webmasters, because search engines are very common tools on Internet since many years, so it's not a new "black box mistery" to solve i think. So please, this problem need to be the first priority on your list of problems to solve as soon as possible. Thanks!

sheitanzine

sheitanzine

i have this problem too ! yeasterday i upload video but didn`t see him when i wrote in the search window(

tnx

STARSHINE PICTURES

STARSHINE PICTURES Plus

I have the same Problem. Yesterday uploaded, till today no search results. Thats very sad. Hope they will fix it soon!

Camphill Village Trust

Camphill Village Trust PRO

I have the same problem. I also have the problem that my profile does not show up in the search. Could someone please tell me why this is? It is rather frustrating.

EAGLECAM- Javier Alvear

EAGLECAM- Javier Alvear

Hello, besides the aforementioned search error also fails for several months and search with "ñ", accents, etc, because those words do not appear in the search results. Thanks

Darius Ra

Darius Ra

Same issue here.

Is vimeo using UTF-8 in its search engine? Thats pretty outrageous that accent characters dont work.

EAGLECAM- Javier Alvear

EAGLECAM- Javier Alvear

very easy, search by words: urbanicación, cañones, Viñuelas, viñedos, aérea, ... Results 0
search not working

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.