MDpie

MDpie PRO

Hi! I think maybe our problem is that we have a pro-account? I picked up the chronos from staff picks and I was able to link it.
I also tried using the url of the review page and it didn't work either.
I can't seem to change the privacy setting.

Thanks for your help!

Link: vimeo.com/56960091

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi, due to the commercial nature of Vimeo PRO, you are currently 'opted out' of the Vimeo community, which prohibits your content from displaying publicly on Vimeo. If you believe that your video content is suitable for the Vimeo community in that it abides by our community guidelines (vimeo.com/guidelines) you can choose to turn your community pass on. To learn more about this, check out the FAQ below.

Link: vimeo.com/help/faq/pro#community_pass

MDpie

MDpie PRO

hi

we are getting this message

your current privacy settings does not allow you to share this video with other people. we can only use the iframe part or using the whole script part. but not the url part of sharing. we cant seem to see in the privacy settings how this can be done. especially if we like to share the same using url to our own site alone.

or does all vimeo pro accounts not allowed to share using the url by default?

thanks

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi, due to the commercial nature of Vimeo PRO, you are currently 'opted out' of the Vimeo community, which prohibits you from sharing your videos publicly on vimeo.com. If you believe that your video content is suitable for the Vimeo community in that it abides by our community guidelines (vimeo.com/guidelines) you can choose to turn your community pass on. To learn more about this, check out the FAQ below.

Link: vimeo.com/help/faq/pro#community_pass

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.