Sophie Chester-Nash

Sophie Chester-Nash

I love to watch short films, so I had an idea.
In order to increase exposure, post your short films.
But if you post one, you have to watch (and even comment) the short film above your post.
So that when the next person posts, they will watch your film... and so on.
Thought it was worth a try.

The Ace of Spades

Link: vimeo.com/60275951

Jillian Carney

Jillian Carney

This video was shot in front of a green screen, then edited and image sequenced, and then those 2,468 images were printed individually onto paper. Then handed to high school students. Then this happened.

Link: vimeo.com/60332134

Pariscope Pictures

Pariscope Pictures

Very cool idea.
I enjoyed 'Sakura', Volle Mellek. The dark, abstract, and overlaying shots were really interesting. Very nice use of that song, as well.

Our short film is an obversation of a troubled young man, titled "Love Me Alone".

Link: vimeo.com/49189570

Bryce Hoogland

Bryce Hoogland Plus

Well here’s my midterm for Prod.1. The professor gave everyone strict guidelines of what shots and camera movements you need to have, so this is what I came up with.

Link: vimeo.com/62216506

Michael Duignan

Michael Duignan Plus

Great Idea! Here is "Truant"; a short film about memory, being young, wagging school and making friends with the wrong people. Evan rides the bus all day instead of going to school. But one day he meets a girl who will give him a lesson he'll never forget. Truant had its international premier at the New York Film Festival, then screened at London BFI, Clermont-Ferrand and dozens of other film festivals around the world.

Link: vimeo.com/24158570

Naissance

Naissance Plus

Our brand new short film is now online! As we follow the infamous killer on one of his evenings, we enter a world somewhere between Sin City and the opening titles of Mad Men.

Jack the Ripper
vimeo.com/69995206

Jerry Roberts

Jerry Roberts

And to keep it going...
Eggs explode, firecracker rockets are shot off, and the dark side of nature is on display in this joke-riddled, father/son tribute, of sorts, to Breaking Bad.

Link: vimeo.com/71981959

Jeff Polage

Jeff Polage

If any of you have a free hour I would love to hear your feed back on my film of Haiti. I will make sure I start making good use of these filmmakers groups. vimeo.com/72564776

Carl Albrecht

Carl Albrecht Plus

"Jumper" follows a hooded mystery man through the underbelly of Berlin's nightlife, into the early morning hours. My aim was to fuse an animated character with the dirt of it´s urban surroundings, to play with extreme light contrasts and to create a unique, dreamlike ambience to compliment the juxtaposing of extremely loud music with quiet atmospherics.

Link: vimeo.com/carlalbrecht/jumper

Tiago Inácio

Tiago Inácio Plus

trailer for my new short. a mystery horror thriller. the full lenght short will be online at vimeo soon after we complete our film festivals run

Link: vimeo.com/52497765

tom

tom

Hey, @ Great Film, Hammer was really well done! I liked it alot, really creepy. DOn't want to spoil it, but the ending?!? :(....

That said, really nice work, like the b & w, very effective.

This is my recently completed short. It's a motorcycle chase movie, think a james bond chase in a Japanese godzilla movie after society collapses. Hellfire Messenger Service.

vimeo.com/77258201

Link: vimeo.com/77258201

GRAND THEORY

GRAND THEORY Plus

A short-doc about a young company that focuses on developing handmade furniture using reclaimed/recycled wood and metal items. It's a story of a few creatives finding their own way using their craft. Arrowhead is based in Raleigh, NC.

Link: vimeo.com/77655138

Daisy Dare

Daisy Dare Plus

Interesting subject GRAND THEORY. I like the workplace of those guys.
It may be my computer, but I think that the video is loading a bit slow, which causes the video to stop each minute.

My video's are totally different. They are short comedy movies in a bit of an old fashioned style. Slightly erotic but very sweet. A bit like the Serie Galante shorts of Marc Levie.
I use a simple camera, so my videos are not of the highest quality. I think however that they are funny and entertaining.

Link: vimeo.com/76409966

Connor McCarthy

Connor McCarthy Plus

I'd love some feedback on this short. This is my first film and would really enjoy to hear what you all think. Don't hold back I can take the criticism.

Link: vimeo.com/76650671

Stefan Newman

Stefan Newman Plus

NIce work for your first film! Keep at it you have a natural eye for cinematography.
One Investment that would make this short 10 times better would be a good mic. Invest 200 dollars in either a boom mic or lavalier. Especially if your going to do another video with this amount of dialogue.

Pandemic Films

Pandemic Films

Ah, I've just read the rules! Stefan good photography on your short-film, wich camera did you use?

Scott Willis

Scott Willis Plus

Guide To Foetal Development
What is the influence of the digital age doing to the foetal development process?
Enjoy this humourous short animation!

vimeo.com/75437003

Chris Tevebaugh

Chris Tevebaugh Plus

Thanks Scott Willis! I found it very... dumb and clever? I love this kind of stuff!

Ceazar Orjaliza

Ceazar Orjaliza

Your short is very interesting. I don't watch many musicals especially a musical short but it is very well done. Congrats on the Indie Grits you deserved it.

Ceazar Orjaliza

Ceazar Orjaliza

Here's my short film. It's my first as a student filmmaker. It won first place in the student exhibition at my college, IRSC. Feedback would be appreciated.

Link: vimeo.com/91789245

Pizzaluga

Pizzaluga

Robin is born blind, and I wanted to help help him showing people his world, from his point of view

vimeo.com/93372121

Soul OriGinal

Soul OriGinal

Link: vimeo.com/95729499

Trap by Brian Mendez explores religion and beliefs, the prison system, and consumerism. Through the depiction of three different yet interrelated character studies, the filmmaker challenges viewers to reflect on their own decision making process and how societal influences may dictate one’s own state of being, one’s own reality.

Ferand Peek

Ferand Peek Plus

300 years in the future, a forensic accountant reviews the video stream from one mercenary's drop-pod which has been damaged during the initial stages of a colonial invasion.
Directed by Ferand Peek

vimeo.com/67735782

Static Flow Productions

Static Flow Productions

A complex and visually striking short film - telling the story of an illegal crime scene cleaner and the dangers he faces in such a risky profession - appreciate any feedback :))

Link: vimeo.com/99941804

TYRIK WASHINGTON

TYRIK WASHINGTON Plus

A short film about how my grandmother, Blanche D. Roberson installed a strong belief in God, faith and family into her children. Now 24 years after her death, the family unites at our annual family reunion to reflect on her life and accomplishments they've made due to her LOVE.

Link: vimeo.com/100724823

DeLuca Prod.

DeLuca Prod. Plus

Hello, if you would like to checkout this quick but I believe interesting unboxing Ive made, leave a follow, feedback and a like and ill be sure to follow you back asap! Thanks in advance.

Link: vimeo.com/103008663

DeLuca Prod.

DeLuca Prod. Plus

This video was made in my city for a non profit organization. I was asked to create a highlight video for it. Here it is. Feedback would be amazing, Ill be sure to follow if you follow back. Thanks in advance.

Link: vimeo.com/103380514

Alepren

Alepren

This is my short guys. İt was just for school project. Pls write me what do you thing ?

Link: vimeo.com/102219513

DeLuca Prod.

DeLuca Prod. Plus

Checkout this short film made by me. Currently filmed, directed, edited this all by myself within a time span of 6 weeks. I would like to hear some feedback of what you think. Thanks in advance!

Link: vimeo.com/103380514

Tauno Ostra

Tauno Ostra

RUUM (The Room) is a short animated film about Claustrophobia (from Latin claustrum "a shut in place" and Greek φόβος, phóbos, "fear") and the physical effect of fear. What is fear and why do we fear? We are constantly afraid of being afraid. Never realizing that we create our world inside our minds.

Thank You!

Link: vimeo.com/104944863

ART BY CHANCE

ART BY CHANCE PRO

Hello everyone! This is Cagil from Art By Chance working as Project Coordination Assistant.
Art by Chance Film Festival collects amazingly diverse ultra short films from all around the world. Before long, internationally selected fascinating movies pop into your lives suddenly in subways, airports, shopping malls, etc reaching more than 20 countries / 200 cities and 1.5 billion worldwide.
Theme for this year is Discover. Art By Chance sets out to celebrate the act of discovery in all its forms, from people to places to ideas this year. We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly support us and spread the word. Get going! We are waiting for your films! You might win a round flight ticket to anywhere in the world by the courtesy of our global sponsor Turkish Airlines. For more information about the festival, please visit artbychance.com
Our participation video: vimeo.com/105332631
Kindest regards,
Cagil Ozdemir
Project Coordination Assistant

Link: artbychance.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.