Nathan Skillen

Nathan Skillen

Trying to use the music store but nothing seems to be working with it right now - I can't type in the search bar, when I click to visit page #2 I get "page not found" vimeo.com/musicstore/page:2/search
Links such as "Advanced filters" are not working
a lot of the download boxes are just solid gray (instead of the license dropdown)

There's also a weird box in the bottom-right, see this screenshot: dropbox.com/s/a99vfpdwdsescvl/vimeo-musicstore-notworking.jpg

Tried with latest Chrome, latest Firefox and Internet Explorer 9 (on Windows 7 64-bit), all same issue.

Link: vimeo.com/musicstore

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Thanks for reporting and following up, Nathan! All seems to be well now (as you noticed).

LynnS

LynnS

No, it's not. I'm having exactly the same issue tonight. I was hoping it would be cleared up in an hour or two, but no luck. I have tried it on various browsers. I even re-booted my computer. Same issue as Nathan Skillen had yesterday. Please fix it!

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hi there, It seems to be up and running now. Are you still having the same issues?

LynnS

LynnS

Yes, it doesn't seem fixed at all. Exactly the same as last night. When I choose a song from my Saved list and want to make a specific duration, I can't. There is nothing under Variation or Mood, just little question marks. It seems to be broken. When I press NEXT to go to a different page at the bottom of the screen, I get a Page Not Found screen like the one Nathan shows in his post. I also have the strange little box on the bottom right corner of my screen as you see in his Dropbox screensnap.

Here is a screen snap for you showing the problem: tinypic.com/r/2vdpru1/6

BTW, I'm on FireFox, but I see the same issue on Safari and Chrome. I'm using a Mac.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Thank you for following up and providing that additional screenshot, Lynn! We're still unable to replicate this on our side, but I went ahead and passed all of these reports on to our developers so they can look into it.

LynnS

LynnS

Thank you. It seems that with this problem, I am totally unable to create a customizable track. All Vimeo wants to do is play the track sample. I am waiting for you to fix this so I can download music for my project, so I hope you guys get it solved soon.

LynnS

LynnS

How long should it take to generate a song that is 2 minutes and 30 seconds? Is the music generator still somewhat broken? I have been waiting about 10 minutes for one song and nothing is happening!

Edit: Actually, nothing seems to want to play, not even the sample track. :-(

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry, this is being caused by an issue on our side that we're currently working on. I apologize for the inconvenience.

LynnS

LynnS

Any ETA on when this will be resolved? I've had to put my project on hold because of it!

zmanphoto

zmanphoto

No tracks want to download. I keep getting "Your download will begin momentarily!" but nothing happens. I tried several tracks.

Chef's Insight

Chef's Insight

Individual track pages haven't been mentioned yet (I believe) but they're definitely broken as well. Unstyled page and unplayable track. Screenshot: take.ms/w7xWu Any word on this?

Thanks for your help!

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. Are you noticing this on all tracks or just that one?

Chef's Insight

Chef's Insight

All tracks—but it's fixed today. So... thanks!

Happy Together

Happy Together Plus

I'm having the same problem as "Chef's Insight". I tried in Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2 different computers. 1 PC and 1 MAC. Same problem everywhere.

Thank you in advance!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.