Ledge Eisen

Ledge Eisen Plus

Everything uploaded fine and then I couldn't access the video. Does anyone know why that might happen or how to solve it?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that, trevor. I'm re-encoding your video for you now.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that, Austin. I'm encoding your video now.

Mr B

Mr B

Thank-you Ian.

Susan Tinch

Susan Tinch

geez, looks like there is a widespread issue tonight. My video that I just uploaded says unavailable. I've never had this issue before. vimeo.com/60871036

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that everyone!! You should all be good to go.

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that, you're all set.

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that, everyone! You all should be set!

Steamship Historical Society

Steamship Historical Society PRO

Mark: Can you tell me why this keeps happening? I have a similar problem, where I'll upload and if someone outside of Vimeo tries to follow the link, it says nothing is there. This is a consistent problem with the videos we have uploaded so far.

The privacy settings seem to be as open as possible. Is there a way to allow users both within and without Vimeo to access my videos?

Link: vimeo.com/61031096

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry, what you're experiencing is due to the commercial nature of Vimeo PRO, as you are currently 'opted out' of the Vimeo community, which prohibits your videos from being public on Vimeo. If you believe that your video content is suitable for the Vimeo community in that it abides by our community guidelines (vimeo.com/guidelines) you can choose to turn your community pass on. To learn more about this, check out the FAQ below.

Link: vimeo.com/help/faq/pro#community_pass

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.