Remington McElhaney

Remington McElhaney Plus

Hello,

Have an interesting problem. I use to never receive email notifications when someone liked one of my videos because I turned that off a long time ago. Then sometime last week I began receiving the emails again. So I went to my setting switched it off again, and they stopped coming. But now today they started back up again? I just switched it off again, but might be something you should look into. I'm not sure why it keeps changing my settings on that.

Thanks,
Remington

Remington McElhaney

Remington McElhaney Plus

And the embedded video on the new profile page just disappeared and I had to link it back up. Something about my settings isn't working/saving my changes correctly.

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey Remington! Sorry about that, I'm going to have our developers look into this - it's happening to me too!

Hervé Demers

Hervé Demers Plus

Having the same issue here. Will wait for your help Mark! My mailbox is getting flooded with all this Vimeo love. It's unbearable.

Mark

Mark Staff

We're working on it! We just found the issue today and our developers hope to put out a fix soon. No ETA on when.

Remington McElhaney

Remington McElhaney Plus

It's doing something interesting for me now. I can either set the embedded video on my profile page, or change my email notifications. But by changing one, it changes the other. Just wanted you to be aware!

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

Thanks Remington, we're aware of the issue and looking into it!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.