Charles Joyner

Charles Joyner

Hello,

Can anyone help me figure out how long it takes to upload Vimeo Plus video? Is it real time? Meaning that if the video is 10 minutes long, does it take 10 minutes to upload it? If not, what is a better estimate? Thank you for your help with this.

Mark

Mark Staff

Hi Charles. It depends on your internet connection and the size of the file. We cannot give you an accurate estimate of how long it will take.

Charles Joyner

Charles Joyner

Also, if I am uploading 3 videos, will the process take 3 times as long or will everything upload at one time? Thanks again.

Mark

Mark Staff

They are all being uploaded at the same time, so yes, it will take a little longer.

Tantas Produções

Tantas Produções Plus

Hi, I'm uploading a 25Gb HD video for more than 15 hours and it's not done. I know it's too big, but it's a Pro account. Is it normal?

Rodrigo (from Brazil)

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

It sounds like there is an issue then unfortunately. Can you try uploading again in a different browser?

Jaime M Prater

Jaime M Prater PRO

I'm going to be uploading my first video to Vimeo this evening. The file is about 300mbs and it is a 2 hour documentary that I'm almost done with. How long will that process take on a wifi connection as opposed to hard line?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Jaime, unfortunately, it's hard to say. It depends on your wifi speed.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.